Born

Arjun dev,
                     A full moon day arjun dev is going to born!!!!!the whole mahismathi kingdom was silent, a little voice raised "when will my brother born ? Asked varun dev.
After a second a loud cry echoes in the walls of mahismathi. " The Prince is born" devsena said with enthusiastically. The mahismathi kingdom drenching in the rain of happiness.  A little voice "my brother is born" ....... "my brother is born" .......
  Varun dev saying with heart full of happiness. The poet described arjun dev as  "He is dew drop of flower named mahismathi" astrologer said
"He is the next birth of Amerendra bahubali"

            As the days passed fast.... Now arjun dev was one year old. A invitation came from other kingdom .
Devsena,avantika,mahendra bahubali. Three went in ship, because of heavy storm and rain the ship drenched the three died. When the three to journey varundev aunty and uncle came to look after varun dev and arjun dev. When the mahismathi kingdom heard the death varun dev's uncle became the legal guardian of varun dev. Varun dev and arjun dev was taught horse riding ,archery, sword fighting, tactics of war, art of spying, rules of mahismathi, customs of mahismathi,formalities of mahismathi, training to be a king....

       Anamika,                        In India, Tamil nadu state, kumbakonam a famous dancer named lakshmi

       Anamika,
                        In India, Tamil nadu state, kumbakonam a famous dancer named lakshmi. Lakshmi has two daughters.  First is anjali 9 years old, second is anamika is a new born baby.
Anamika look like a foreign kid because she has white skin and blue eyes when she is growing her dancing talent also grown together. She is from caste named sourastra.  These caste people are famous handicrafts in silk clothes. She is a history lover.
The stories of Mahabharata, Ramayana, Krishna leela, Akbar and his 300 wives, shahjahan and taj mahal, jesus story, Buddha history, mahaveer history, history of mahadev, Cleopatra the Egypt queen,
History of sourastrians are in her finger tips. She love historical movies.
She also learned about mahismathi kingdom.