Nightmares

Kim Taehyung

"K-Kookie..." I whimper, shaking my head as I squirmed on the bed. 

"Shh... Taetae, I'm here... what's wrong?" 

My eyes flutter open as I gaze upwards to see the pretty face of my boyfriend. 

Well, we're not really 'dating' I guess

Well, we're not really 'dating' I guess... we can't. We're idols. Celebrities. As soon as the public finds out about us, we'll be fired. -Or even worse... separated. I can't stand the thought of him being out of my arms reach. 

"I had a bad dream..." I pout, frowning and looking down. 

"Again?" He kisses my forehead gently, patting my fluffy bed head. 

Giggling, I push him down onto our bed and nuzzle his nose with mine. We both stare at each other intensely, wishing this could last forever. But it can't. So I get off of him and we both head out of our rooms and into the bathrooms. 

We took turns showering, and afterwards, we played with the hair-dryers on each other. Laughing, we both chased each other in the spacey room, playfully throwing combs, bath sponges, and soap at each other. 

"Yah... what the hell? Boys, it's 5 am... And I'm kinda busy here with Monie so..." 

"Okay. Sorry Hyung!" We both call out, giggling. I poke Jungkook's nose and started running again.

That was Jin Hyung. Apparently he's 'World Wide Handsome'. But he self-claimed that. Cocky, but lovable to our fanbase. Not to mention his dad jokes... I still remember what happened last week. 

Jin: You live in a bubble. 

Jimin: You've said this joke non-stop for the past month. 

Jin: So... you know the joke?

Jimin: Yah. It's-

Jin: Unbeli-bubble. 

Jimin: ... why you- 

And that's the end. I wouldn't bother finishing what ChimChim Jimin said anyway. 

"Ah, Namjoonie~!" 

We both freeze in our spots and look at the door speechless. Not again. Why are they allowed to do it and we can't?! We're not babies anymore... even though Kookie is the adorable, sexy maknae. 

"Ugh... do they have to do it where we can hear them?" 

"Whatever... let's get out of here... I don't want to listen to anymore of this." I reply, grabbing my towel to dry my hair. 

All of a sudden, Jungkook blushes and turns away from me.

"Kooks? What's wrong?" I tilt my head in confusion. 

"Y-Your... ah... you need to get another towel." He stammers, looking down my waist for a minute, before continuing to look away immediately. 

I look down. "Oh..." ...Wait. "Ohhh! Kookie, you're such a pervert!" I squeal, slapping him with the towel in my hand.