Acceptance

Jeon Jungkook 

"Okay, so Namjoonie wants Guksu, Jinnie wants Naengmyeon, and Chim wants Chahan." 

I nod. "And you want...?"

"I want... more Japchae!" He squeals, pulling on one of my arms. I chuckle at his cuteness. 

"How about something else this time?" 

"Well... maybe Gejang... or Ramen... Oooh! How about Icecream?" 

I laugh. "We can get all of those if you want. But I'm getting pizza. If we can't find any pizza, I'll just get Ramen." 

"Okie." 

We step towards one of the counters. 

"Annyeong, what would you like?" 

"Hello, can I have a Guksu, a Naengmyeon, a Chahan, a Japchae, a Gejang, two Ramens, and about 10 lamb skewers?" I recall from memory, adding the numbers of how much is needed. Suga might just need about 8 lamb skewers... so there's an extra two for me! 

"Uh... yes- I'll just write this down. Please take a seat, your order will be ready soon." She scurries to the other side of the counter, writing the order down and calling it out to the cook. 

"A Guksu, Naengmyeon, Chahan, Japchae, Gejang, 2 Ramens, and 10 Skewers!" 

"What?" 

"I said-" 

"No, just pass me the damn paper. It's too long!" 

She runs into the kitchen, passes the cook the paper and dashes to the counter once again to retrieve more orders. Poor her. 

"Aish... your stupid handwriting, I can't read a single thing!" 

"Then learn how to fucking read my handwriting! I'm at the counter." 

"And I'm the cook! Bitch, this whole business runs through my fingertips!" 

The bickering continues, as me and Tae walk to one of the high tables. We jump onto the high seats and stared at each other intently. I just wish that the community would accept this... accept us... 

We both reached our hands out, looking into each other's eyes, pleading for a moment... just a small moment of contact. I accept you like this. You accept me like this. We both accept each other like this. I just wish the public accepted us like this as well.

Just as our hands were about to make contact, we both back away. Afraid. Scared. Frightened, of what will happen... of what could happen because of our foolishness. Because we love each other. Suffering like this just doesn't make sense. I don't want him to suffer, I don't want us to suffer. -But that's just the way it has to be... I guess.

"I wish..." He starts, staring into my eyes. "The whole public could understand what it feels like to be... different..." 

I nod, squeezing his hand in mine. "Even if it takes forever... I'll wait." He says, closing the gap between us. 

"Until we die, I'll wait for you as well..."

He cups my cheeks and strokes one of my cheeks with his thumb. "You'll never die... you're an angel in my eyes." 

Feeling my face heat up, I let go of his hand and start to fan myself self consciously. 

"Ahaha, did I make you blush again?" He says, inching closer.

Blushing, I gently push him away. "N-No... a-ani...y-yo..." I stammer, covering my face with my hands. 

He takes my hands away in a flash and grips them down so I can't move any of my arms. I can see his face moving closer... I lean in and- 

"1 Guksu, 1 Naengmyeon, 1 Chahan, 1 Japchae, 1 Gejang, 2 Ramen, 10 Skewer?!" She shouts our order with slightly broken English into the crowd. 

I smirk. "We'll continue this in the dorms." I say, leading the both of us at the counter to collect our food. 

"Fine~ but I'm making sure you don't escape me this time." He flirts, snaking an arm around my waist, then grabbing his share of the carry load. 

As soon as we both make it in the dorms we both shout together; "Guys, we have the food!"

Hopie Hyung rushes over towards us, dragging Yoongi Hyung along with him. "Suga~ come on~!" 

"I know, I know, I'm coming." He says, still calmly walking behind Hoseok, despite him pulling on his arm. 

They both take their food and waddle to their rooms together

They both take their food and waddle to their rooms together. Jimin stumbles in texting, but accidentally trips over, dropping his phone. What a perfect opportunity. 

I snatch the phone before he could reach for it. 

"... Rosè?!?!" 

My voice almost echoes through the dorms, and I glance down at him on the floor with his cheeks a near shade of red. 

"Give that back!" He pleads, standing up and reaching for it. 

"Why, shortie~ now who's this Rosè?" I say in a playful tone, knowing how embarrassing this must be for him.  

"I don't want to tell you, just give it back!" 

I raise his phone higher out of ChimChim's reach. Then a hand snatches the phone out of my hand. 

"Wha- TaeTae-!" I blurt, feeling shocked and a hint of 'betrayed'. 

"Calm down, Kookie~" Tae nuzzles my neck and I sigh in defeat. 

He smirks and plays with my ear while holding the phone. "Chim, is this Rosè from BlackPink?" 

"How did you-" 

"Good intuition." Tae interrupts, tossing the phone back to Jimin Hyung, winking. "She won't know, but the rest of BTS will~" 

Tae hands over our Hyung's order along with Namjoonie Hyung and Jinnie Hyung's food as well. "Can you drop this off in their room...? I know what they're doing, but I don't really want to even come near them when I know what's actually happening." 

"Namjoonie~ -Ah... S-Stooooppp~ No, keep going...!" 

After hearing Jin Hyung's voice, Tae grabs my hand and physically drags me up the stairs and into our room. But before slamming the door, I say a few words to Chim Hyung. "Good luck!" 

Tae locks the door and I drop the food onto the table. He then backs me up against the wall as I look into his eyes. 

"Kookie..." His voice is much more lower than usual, and it sends chills down my spine. 

"T-Tae..." I say, shushing him with one finger on his mouth before he can say another word. "Stop turning me on like that." 

He smirks, and grabs onto my waist. "Like I said, this time you won't be escaping out of this." 

We kiss passionately as I melt into his touch. 

He is so addicting, and I know I will only be his, and he will only be mine... but sometimes I don't want this to stop. In my mind, the same words keep replaying in my head as he bites my bottom lip for access. 

Again.