If you had them, you wouldn't have me

Kim Taehyung 

"Come on, hurry up~!" I shout from the other side of the bathroom door. 

"Yah, I'm almost finished!" Kookie calls out from the other side. 

"That's it, you're taking too long!" I call out, and pick the lock with my chopsticks. 

"What- Ani- NO!" Jungkookie screams as he sees the door opening. 

"I told you... you're taking too long!" I say, stripping in front of him and popping in the shower. 

"Yah... why are you here?!" 

"You're taking too long... and... I want to shower with you..." I start, pouting and looking into his eyes. 

He stares for a moment, then gives me a daring glare. "Fine...

"Yay~ Thanks Kookie~" I reply, ruffling his wet hair. Come to think of it, this kinda turns me on when he looks like this. 

I swear

I swear... it's going to take all my willpower to hold myself back. 

After we both finished showering, we head to our room to change. I pop on my casual Gucci jacket and pressed pants. Kookie pops on his casual black jeans and his over sized white shirt. 

"Wait.. you still want to wear your TimberLands inside?" 

"Yeah... I'm making the most of it because we're going to that Award Show, and I'm not allowed to wear my casuals then." 

"Oh... I'm not very fond of wearing shoes though..." I say, eyeing his facial features. He's so cute... 

"I know, you take your shoes off whenever you get the chance to. It's adorable, you're like a little child." 

I blush, pouting and doing a bit of aegyo. "I know you know me so well." 

"Well, do you know me well?"

"Of course Kookie~ Are you doubting me, hmm...? Do you want to be punished for that~? " I say, lowering my tone to a husky growl. 

He freezes in his spot and blushes. 

"Hey, that's not fair!" 

"Of course it's fair," I say, walking towards him. "Your looks itself is enough to drive me up the wall." 

He blushes. "Oh shush..." 

Although, we shouldn't really care about how we look now because we're going to a Melon Award Show. Let's just hope Bangtan wins~! We just have to stay humble and hope for the best. All of us members know to trust our ARMYs, because if we deserve it, then we deserve it! If we don't, we'll just have to try harder next time!

"It's so exciting! G-Dragon's going to be there... and even IU!" 

"Yah, don't make me jealous... you already have me, don't you?"