Hate

Y/N POV
Finally after what it felt like Hours we Finished the Song and PD-Nim loved it!

But there was one Problem

Of course There was Hate when the song Came thankfully not to Jhope or Suga but unfortunately to me!

Present Time~

After a long day of being a Idol,I sit down on my bed and Go on my Phone to look at all the hate again...

-Ew she can't even rap why isn't Rapmonster in the song it would of been better with him!

-Omg she looks so Ugly how is Bts even friends with her!?!?

-Why does BigHit even Let her Rap??

-Die!

-With that ugly Face You should just die already omgggg

I sigh as I feel Tears build up in my eyes.I keep Rubbing them away but they keep streaming down my face,I go to Sleep crying that night thinking of all the Horrible Hate...

At Morning~

I wake up and walk to The bathroom looking at my Red swollen Eyes from Crying,I wash my face with Cold water to make myself feel Better.i sigh and wonder to myself'Maybe they are right I don't deserve Bts as friends or RHS'.I walk out the bathroom to go and get my clothes ready for The day,After getting dressed and putting some makeup on I go downstairs to see All of RHS and BTS listening to our New song,I sigh and walk to kitchen to make some Coffee.I hear the Coffee machine turn on and start making the coffee,smelling The delicious smell of coffee.I rub my forehead while waiting my lifesaver the coffee to wake me up,I turn around to see Suga looking towards me and he says"Why don't you listen to the new song?"I fake smiling and say"I'm afraid I might fall asleep watching,I'll have some Coffee then Listen to it...",he just looks at me with concern and nods before walking away to go sit on the Sofa.My smile immediately drops and I look towards my coffee and grab it.

I go sit on the Sofa in between Suga and Jhope,While I drink my coffee they make me listen to the song while I'm deep in thought

'I love this song but why did it have to have so much hate I know I'm not as good as a Rapper as Rapmonster (RM) but come on at least I tried'

Suga looks at me after the song has finished and says"Oi Y/N"I look to him and see all of my friends looking at me with worried Faces,I look towards him again and say"What?"he shakes his head and mumbles"Nothing...".I can feel Jungkooks eyes on me,I get up to put the cup away in the sink and say to all RHS and Bts"Shouldn't we get going to The company we might be late and I don't want to be late so let's go already..." I head for the door until Rookie stops me from going and says"We have a day off!"I groan and say" why couldn't you tell me that In the morning,I wouldn't of gotten up so early"I rub my eyes but Poppy gets up excitedly and says happily"Actually we do have a Photo shoot today but that's it!!"I look at her and nod,I sit next to Jungkook and rest my head on a pillow,He looks at me with worried eyes until finally saying"Y/N..."I groan in response basically saying what,He Grabs my hand and says With concern"Are you Okay? I know you got quite a lot of hate from the new song..."I look at him with widened eyes and mumble"What?" Until RM hears what we are talking about and says to me"Is that why you've been upset this morning..?"I shake my head no and close my eyes again,until I hear Rookie call out my name and say"Y/N you know to not listen to them they were just Angry that Namjoon Wasn't In it.." RM gasps and says With concern"Oh my gosh are you serious,I'm so sorry Y/N.Dont listen to them please!"I nod my head and say"I won't"and I give the first Real smile today,Jungkook smiles at me and says" there you go!"And hugs me tightly,I say with Pain"Ow! Jungkook your killing me slowly!"I make all the members laugh while Jungkook Blushes In embarrassment,I smile at him and say"you should Blush more often you look really cute when you blush"When I said that Jungkook turned into a full on Tomato, I laugh at him and for a couple of hours we are just sitting around talking to each other until PD-nim comes in a Van to pick us up...