Incident

As the couple of days have gone past, the more I've grown to trust Jungkook more.

Both BTS and RHS are going to be having a comeback soon, so that means that we have been unable to see each other for months. The past few months has been full of pain and practicing, thankfully it seems like our team has finally been restored.

Me and Hunnie have been getting along surprisingly well, despite everything that's happened.

The practice room that we have been in for the past three hours, has steamed mirrors staring back at us as we hear the new comeback song for BTS playing next to us. Unfortunately we have limits off from seeing them, the reason; it's a distraction for all of us and the comeback may not be up to the best standards we can do.

A lump claims my throat as we have just finished practicing our main song choreography, it seems that we have all learnt it well, there are some mistakes but they are easily fixed.

Sweat claims my forehead, as I lean my arms on my legs which are bent. My breath releases out of me heavily and quickly, from the hardcore choreography as normally our choreography is at a normal level of difficulty but this time, we decided we wanted to put more effort into everything for our fans.

"Poppy you need to fix your mistakes, they are becoming too bold where it's very noticeable." I finally stand up straight, staring at Poppy, who is still trying to catch her breath.

She nods tiredly, finally standing up straight she pushes her hair back. "It's the chorus part, where I'm making mistakes right..?"

Feeling my hair fall out of my pony tail, I move my foot and pick it up with my foot throwing the bobble in the air, surprisingly I catch it. "Yeah, come over here and let's dance together so you can see what mistakes you're making and compare it to improve it." Running my fingers through my hair, I feel how even my hair is covered in sweat. As we walk to the corner of the practice to get away from the other members, who are watching back a video they took to spot any mistakes.

Tightly yet comfortably my hair rests in a ponytail, grabbing my phone out of my pocket. I stare at Poppy as she looks in the mirror in front of her, in the stance we are in at the start of the song.

My phone speakers start playing our new song, it doesn't play the music yet as the BigHit opening plays. Paying attention to her moves throughout the songs it's not until the chorus comes where she makes the mistake.

"Poppy, you're moving the opposite leg. You need to move the opposite leg to the arm you're using, so when we move our left arm, move your right leg." Her heavy breaths fill the room once I stop the music and explain her mistake.

She puts up her thumb indicating that she got it, grasping onto my phone I rewind the song to where the chorus comes on again.

Immediately, she starts dancing to the music. Once it gets to the chorus, my eyes are glued onto her as she finally gets the dance moves correct. A huge smile plants itself on my face as she jumps up and down in excitement.

"I see the main dancer has fixed our worst dancer." Moouel wraps her arm out my shoulder as Poppy pouts before hitting Moouel with her foot.

"She has improved I don't know what you're talking about, she may even take your place on the dance line." Smirking down at Moouel, she rolls her eyes and smiles at us.

Suddenly the door slams open, making all the water bottles next to it fall down and scatter all over the ground. Some even opening and spilling water all over the practice room floor, shouts from the girls appear until we see RM's frantic movements and worried face.

Before RM can even speak, Jimin slams him out of the way and runs into the practice room but ends up falling onto the ground and landing into the puddles of water.

"Argh! It's so cold!!" He screams out loud, before getting up quickly grasping onto my arm. He breathes in and out deeply trying to catch his breath as I stare him down with worry filling my eyes even some of the other members.

As I see all of BTS at our practice room door except Jungkook.

Jungkook..

Grabbing harshly onto Jimin's shoulders, I stare him down with worry filling my stomach as I think of the worst possibilities that could of happened while we were all practicing and having fun.

"Y/N, Jungkook.. he.. got an injury from dancing."

Jimin saying the word injury makes my heart drop as I see the other members have their hands over their faces. RM steps forward nearly stepping into the cold water puddle that has travel all the way towards where I'm standing.

"The doctors are rushing over now..."

__________________________

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to write this to say that I hope you are all safe and healthy, please do make sure that you are taking all of the precautions that you can. It is a scary thing that is happening and please if you need any comfort don't have any hesitation to ask - messaging private, But please stay safe.