Jealousy • H20vanoss

Evan's POV:

I glare from across the lunch room, as Luke's arm is tightly wrapped around Jon's.

Confused? Let me break this down.
I'm Evan, Evan Fong, i guess you could say i'm popular, all the girls want to be with me and all the boys want to be me, along with the rest of my friends, Wildcat, Terroriser, Basically, Nogla and Ohm. (We go by code names)
However, i don't want those slutty girls, the ones who would drop their pants for any boy, well, i don't even want any girl. I finally accepted to myself that i was bisexual, although, the only boy i've ever felt truly for, was a beautiful, small, brown haired boy with the most stunning blue electric eyes, matching the same shade as the ocean.

I think back to all the times, i was able to be like Luke, and have the privilege to have the most precious human being, tightly in my arms, to hear his sweet giggle, and to hold his small pale hands, feel his feminine body curve into my own, like puzzle pieces.

But that was in the past, and i blew the relationship, my fear overtook my connection with the smaller boy, my dad can't find out, that was all i used to think, that my life would be over if my father knew i had a boyfriend, that when he even started inspecting something was up, i started pulling away from the relationship, hurting the only person i've ever properly loved, and i regret it every day.

"Vanoss? You alright dude?" I hear Wildcat ask worriedly.
Terroriser eyes the direction i was staring at, and he sighs.
"Bro. You need to get over him.." He says carefully.
I glare at him angrily, how dare he?
"Fuck off Brian." I say dangerously, he shrinks back, along with the others of my crew.
"You're all dickheads. Trying to make me forget him! I can't. Why don't you see? Trust me i would love to not feel what i feel for him, to not watch them and feel jealousy bubbling in my stomach.. I can't guys, really i-" I could feel a lump in my throat, and i try to cough it away, they all stare at me sympathetically.
"Ev- Vanoss, I'm sorry dude i-i just don't want to lose my best mate.." Brian/Terroriser says apologetically. The rest nod in agreement, i can feel my eyes slowly water, so i blink the tears away.
"I love him." I choke up, before quickly standing up, grabbing my food and shoving it in the bin before storming out, realising eyes watching me.

Jonathan's POV:
(the rest of the one shot is in Jon's POV)

I watch worriedly as Evan snaps at all of his friends.
Is he okay?
Stop Jon! He hurt you!

I sigh, making Luke turn to me, anger evident in his face, making me cringe back. "You alright love?" He asks, fakely. "Fine thank you."
He grunts, turning back to his mates, whilst i turn to watch Evan, is.. is he about to cry?

He doesn't eat anything and instead gets up and chucks away his food, storming off.

His friends, all look broken, and i feel warmth spread my senses when Wildcat hops up, and nearly sprints out to find him.

Ohm meets my eye and smiles slightly, so does the rest and i furrow my eyebrows.
'Is he okay?' I mouth, Ohm looks confused, so i get my phone, cheering when i realise i still have his phone number from when i was in a relationship with Evan.

J - Jonathan
R - Ryan (Ohm)

J: Is Evan okay?

I watch as Ohm gets out his phone, then i hear my own phone go off.

R: fine. i hope. why do you care though? don't you hate him?
J: Evan's unhateable

In front of me, Craig gets up, making me look at him confused.
"Craig? What's up?"
"It's Tyler, he's crying.." Craig answers, rushing off to comfort his boyfriend.