Please forgive me, Cass

I took a deep breath and asked

"From the beginning?"

The reporter replied 'Yes from the beginning and if the is any emotional bits you can stop and have a break'

I nodded, rubbed away a tear and started

***************************************

My name is Stanley Jones. I have a boy's name even though I'm a girl. She liked it, she was called Cass Huston.  She was one of those people you never realised until she was in your way.

The first time i saw her I was on my way to the nightclub she was crying on the streets holding a bottle of water. She had ripped clothes on. I realised that all her clothes were really old. She was wearing a brown jumper that was covered in holes and her jeans were totally ripped, not in a cool way because I could tell that she was broke. Her long hair was in rat tails, she was looking around nervously with her light blue eyes.

I walked up to her, signalled to my friends that they had to leave me alone. They rolled their eyes and walked off muttering 'Typical Stanley helping kittens in need'. I sat down next to her on the floor opposite the bus stop, stared at the building in front of me. I positioned my arm around her scrawny frame. She was trembling hysterically.

"Hey, what's the matter Honey? Are you drunk? Or did you just get dumped?" I asked, my gigantic mouth taking control over the situation... for eternity jumping to conclusions. She pushed me off her, as if she just realised that i was there.

She told me through her sobs "I.... don't.... ne...Need your help.... j....just leave me alone!"

Then I stupidly said

"Oh... I see what's going on now! No point of crying, Honey...have you heard the saying 'life is full of ups and downs so sit back and enjoy the ride? , and what happened won't happen again" I told her. Then I stood up and gave her a paper handkerchief.

I said my goodbyes then walked off. She shouted as I walked away....

"You don't understand and i don't think you ever will!!!"

I rolled my eyes, carried on walking away; i went to my friends that were kindly waiting on the high road. I had my fun that night when she was living in her most unpleasant nightmare.

But if only I knew why she was crying....I will have not have left her on the streets only owning one small empty water bottle in fact I will have taken her with me to my house.

Soo... that's the end of Chapter one. Please vote/comment/spread my story.... It will help a lot. At least 100 views by October. :)