29

"A RESTRAINING ORDER!" I yelled, "YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" Both of my parents looked at each other than back at me. "We can"

"NO!"

"I'm not letting my daughter be around some pedophile!" My Dad says.

"SHE IS NOT A PEDOPHILE!"

"I'm not about to argue with you y/n..we're getting an restraining order on her...she's not going to be able to see you once she get out...I can't risk it" my dad says as my mom leaned back in her chair. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"W-what do mean when she get out?? Get out of where?" My mom sighs "hunny since what you and Lauren was doing is illegal...we as your parents can't let her walk on these streets after what she did...so she's going to jail"

"Mom she didn't just do it...I did it too! You can't just punish her!"

"You're right we can't...we're punishing you too" My Dad speaks "what?"

"You're going back to discipline boarding school" I open my mouth to protest "I have to go to work...y/n your room you're on punishment" I shook my head "no"

"Excuse me?"

"No! I have to see Lauren"

I stand up running to the door "Y/N GET BACK IN HERE!" I ran out the house and down the side walk. "Y/N!"

Once I got to Lauren's house. I saw a police car in front of it. "No no no no no" I ran inside the house to see the policemen putting handcuffs on her.

"Lauren?" She looks up at me. She gives me a small smile. "Y-you can't take her...she didn't do anything"

"Y/n stop there's no need to lie" Lauren says sighing I felt tears building up in my eyes. "But-"

"You should probably leave" Lucy says walking into the room. I looked back at Lauren who were staring at me.

"You have the right to remain silent. If you do say anything, what you say can be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult with a lawyer and have that lawyer present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you if you so desire."

I saw tears brimming her eyes. "Y/n leave" Lucy says. Lauren nods at me.

"But-"

"LEAVE!" I felt someone pull me out the room. "Why can't you listen to me for once!" My Dad says I kept looking at the the Jauregui's house. Not listening to any word that came out of my dads mouth.

I snatched my arm away from his.. "shut up" I mumble walking away from him and into our house. My mom stares At me "y/n-"

"Shut up" I ran upstairs and sat on my bed tears falling from my eyes. I brought my knees to my chest and sobbed.

'if you really care about Lauren you'll stop everything...it would hurt you so much to see her in handcuffs.'

Stupid bitch. Thanks to her I'm going to have to go to boarding school. She only cares about herself. And she wonders why I don't like her.

Brianna ruined my life. And there's nothing I can do about it.

"Y/n go ahead and start packing you'll be leaving tomorrow morning" I grabbed my lamp and threw at the door.

"FUCK OFF!" I yelled as more tears fell from my eyes.

_______

"I didn't think it would go this far" Dua says running her fingers through my hair as my head laid on her lap. "I didn't think anyone else would find out"

"Brianna knew all along..I shouldn't have never told her. Now Lauren is in jail and I'm going back to boarding school. I hate this"

I sat up laying my hand on her shoulder "stop crying"

She wipes my tears off my cheeks "everything going to be alright ok I promise"

"No it's not"

"You only have to go to that school for 2 months...yeah you get to see your family for Christmas and-"

"It's not about going to boarding school...this is about losing Lauren. When she gets out I'm not going to be able to see her because my dad put a stupid restraining order on her...they want her out my life completely...but Lauren's the only person who makes me happy" I frown. She sighs

"I promise you I'll be here with you through all of this ok?"

My door open revealing my sister "no get out!"

"Y/n please let's just talk-"

"GET OUT!"

"You know I only did this so you wouldn't get hurt...I care for you y/n I couldn't let this go on any further!"

"You didn't want me to get hurt?" She nods "yes" I chuckled "she's gone Brianna..she's out of my life for good. THAT HURTS ME!!" She frowns.

"I don't know if you're jealous or this makes you feel great..but my life is basically ruined...every time someone pops into my life that makes me happy you have to come and ruin it all!...God I fucking hate you!!"

"Y/n-"

"Get out of my room"

"I did this because I love you!"

"GET OUT" I stand up pushing her out my room and slamming the door and locking it.

Dua stands up and walks over to me pulling me into a hug. A sob left my mouth "It's ok...it's ok"

No it's not........

What's one thing that you regret not doing in your life?

Answer: Not stepping out of my comfort zone