13. Blacpink Imagine (1)

This was requested by SamanthaGabrielleGa4

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Jennie x Reader
Fluff
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Lazy day
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I opened my eyes to see the sun beaming in the small room. I look around my surroundings to see a familiar figure next to me. Jennie. I snuggled into Jennie's chest while she peacefully slept next to me. It allways is warm when were cuddle, I admired her face. 'She looks so pretty without make up'  I thought to myself. Her arms were wrapped around my small waist.

I tried to get out of Jennie grip which took me literly 5 minutes. When i finally got out if her arms i went downstairs with my big top which is mid thigh length. To start my day i  made coffee for us, cause im a nice girlfriend.

Meanwhile i was making the coffee i felt two arms snake around my waist "Come back to bed..." I heared Jennie's morning voice in my ear. "Babe, im making breakfast" i say giggling. I turned around and gave her a little peck on the lips which she pouted "next time stay longer in bed" she smiled as i nodded.

As i was making breakfast, Jennie sat on the couch and watched some TV.
"Breakfast is done" i say going to the table. We ate and talked about what we was going to do today. As we finished we went in th living room and got netflix on. "Can we stay in all do i dont have any schedule today" she says lazily while putting her face in my neck as i put my arm around her.

"Sure" i said calmly and all day we chilled and been lazy

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>