69. Blackpink Imagine (10)

Requested by
Cana__Alberona__
SMUT AHEAD JUST SAYING💙

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Rosè x Reader
Fluff, Smut
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Dominate
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sunday 9:46AM☀️

I looked out the window so see the sun hitting on my skin. Its a really sunny day today, but I've got nothing to do so im might stay in like usual.

I layed down on my bed and started to fall asleep until i got a text. I angrily grabbed my phone because someone is ruining my sleep but i calmed down cause it was my girlfriend Rose.

 I angrily grabbed my phone because someone is ruining my sleep but i calmed down cause it was my girlfriend Rose

I started to get ready, i wonder where me and Rose are going today. She allways surprises me, i straightened my hair and put a cute ribbon around my head.

I put a cute outfit on, and just in time someone knocked on my door. I opened the creaky door and got greeted by a warm hug. "Hey baby" she cooed in my ear. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and held my hands, "Guess where we are going" she smiled sweetly at me.

"Where?" I smirked "we are going to a Amusement park" she excitedly said and i started to jump in the air "YAY" i shouted like a kid. "When are we going?" I asked her "Now, come on let go before it gets full" she grabbed my hand and we went in her car. On the way to the Amusement park, we was listening to some Disney sing which put us in a good mood.

When we got there and we signed in we was really excited to go on the rides. To be honest we looked so
couple goals, after we went on a few good rides we sat down and had some cotten candy and talked about the Amusement park. "Rose-ahh let go that ride after." I happily said.

"Of course! It looks really high though wont you be scared?" She pouted and i shook my head. "No as long as I'm with you" i held her hand. After we finished the cotten candy we waiyed in line for thd ride and Rose started to back hug and and eventually kissdd me which i blushed abit.

 After we finished the cotten candy we waiyed in line for thd ride and Rose started to back hug and and eventually kissdd me which i blushed abit

I smiled to myself as we finally went on the ride. Whilst we was sitting down i felt Rose's hand going on my thigh and gripping it. I looked at her and smirked and she smirked back and kissed my cheek as we went up the rollercoaster. And started screaming when it dropped down, after the ride u felt abit dizzy but i still had fun.

It was getting dark which meant we have to go home soon. We went out of the Amusement park whilst holding hands "Rose Unnie can you stay over mine today" i begged her and she couldn't resist my puppy eyes so she said yes.

We got in my house quickly because it was starting to get cold. We went  upstairs and i gave Rose some pajamas, and i just had a big jumper with shorts. When Rose came out i stared at her for a long time. "(Y/N) can you hear me?" I went back to reality "sorry its just you look pretty in my pajamas" i cutely said and she came and hugged me tight.

After we went on our phones and talked for abit. "Hmm im still a bit cold" i shivered. "Do you want me to warm you up" she smirked whilst she looked up at me.

 "Do you want me to warm you up" she smirked whilst she looked up at me

"What do you mean?" I came closer to her. "You know what i exactly mean" she ruffled my hair. She started to kiss me roughly and touching me everywhere. I stopped the kiss and pulled away.

"But Rose i wanna be dominate this time" i pouted "Do you know what you are doing" Rose asked me and i stayed quiet. "Alright i can be dominate first but then you will" she replied. I smiled and nodded and attacked her with kisses.

She started to taking my jumper off (which i didnt have a bra underneath)
She started giving me hickey's on my chest and i started to moan a little bit.
She started to lick my breasts and i started to moan more. "Your always sensitive there aren't you?" She smirked and i pouted "just do you job Rose~" i moaned to her and she carried on.

She ripped my shorts and pants of and started to rub my clit. I squealed and gripped her shoulders tighter,
"R-Rosee~ Faster" i pleaded "What do you want baby girl" she smirked.

"Rose~ stop t-teasing me just go
f-faster" i moaned loudly. She laughed and started going faster and faster every second, probably my neighbors heard me. I couldn't take it anymore i cumed all over Rose's Fingers. She started to lick it off and bending down to my area.

"You have been such a good girl at the Amusement park i should treat you" she whispered and she attacked my clit with her smooth lips. She started to eat me out and i grabbed her hair, i started to squeal like a little girl. "Ahhh~" i moaned as she started to lick faster.

When she finished her job she came to my lips and gave them a sweet kiss. "Your turn" she licked her lips. We rolled over so i was on top now, "i always wanted to ride you" i smirked and started grinding on her clit.

"(Y/N) ahh~" she moaned loudly. "Your so good baby girl keep going" she shouted. I grinded faster anr faster.

I started to bounce up and down and you can tell that Rose liked that, i started to kiss her whilst grinding on her, we finally reached out climax

"Ahhhhhhh~" we both screamed. I layed down next to her "You was so good baby you should be more dominate often" she kissed me on the lips and i layed on her chest and went to deep sleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>