Chapter 1

//Edited by xopandil//

Well I'm just a 14 year old girl named Jamie, in my first year
of high school.

You could say that I'm the typical girl that hangs with her friends after school at the mall.

Don't get me wrong I have friends but not that normal typical girl.

I'm depressed.

I'm insecure.

And I'm suicidal.

( I cut )

Hahaha.

That's a good combo isn't it.

I've probably been to the hospital 7 times for cutting too deep, but I don't know what else to do I always feel like the world would be better without me and there is no use for my life.

I was a mistake.

My life was a mistake.

And hell yeah I wasn't even supposed to be born.

I wasn't wanted.

The only reason I'm alive is that the abortion failed.

My father, well I never meet him.

He didn't want to be a father at 18.

He was a coward.

My mother won't tell me who he is.

I doubt that she even remembers his name because she's normally too drunk or too high to care.

All I know is that he is a black man and I look like him "says my mother."

I always cringe in the thought that I look like him, I am not him so don't compare me to him.

Well, that brings me to the story about my mother.

She was once beautiful with long hair that felt like silk, bright brown eyes that used to make me smile, her complexion was flawless not a imperfection in sight. Her skin was as white as snow.

That all changed one day.

**flashback**

I was 12 years old walking home from school.

It was a partly cloudy with a little breeze. I lived a couple blocks away from my school so I didn't have to walk that far. I thought about what she would make me for snack, I was very happy that day because I got an A+ on my test and I couldn't wait to show her. The time went by really fast and before I knew it I was on the porch of my house, but something stopped me from going in side. I heard my mom yelling and screaming, I had to do something, I had to go inside. When I went inside my mother saw me walk in and she told me that she wanted me to go to hell and that I wasn't supposed to be born. I just stood there frozen, unable to move when my mom started throwing things. She picked up a vase and threw it right in front of me. I ran up stairs into the bathroom crying, I was scared. I got my mother's razor and I started to pressed the blade against my wrist , I did this over and over until I for got every thing that just happened. From that day on my mother became an alcoholic and a druggy.

A/n

Well... Tell me what you think. I think the flashback was really crappy I couldn't really think of anything to write. I will update when I get 5 votes .Uugh so many projects and I have track and field day on Thursday and I have no idea how I'm going to run in the rain. Well... I hope your week goes better than mine.

Well...please vote and comment