Chapter 2

//Unedited//

I wake up feeling like crap I go to my bathroom and have a shower.

When I come out I dry my self and put my wet hair in a messy bun.

I put on some mascara and cover up,the usual.

I ware dark blue jeans, my favourite t shirt that has XO (the weeknd) on it and a sweat shirt.

After I finish I go downstairs I find as usual that my mother isn't home.

She's probably with one of her "boy toys."

Well I make some toast with honey, pour myself some milk and go up stairs to pack my bag for school.

When I'm done I start making my way to school.

...at school...

The school is quite big but I make my way to the office.

When I get there I go to the principle's office.

"Hello you must be Jamie, I'm Mr.Spark and here is your Schedule, your locker is 89, here's your lock the combination is on the back, oh and don't forget first period you have science in room 25."

Uggg I hate science. "Well, thanks Mr.Spark."

"Come back any time you need me"

"I will"

I get to my locker and I realize that it's right next to my English class.

I put my bag in my locker and get my science and math binder.

....at science...

I get to room 25 and I introduce myself to the teacher, Mr.Pool.

There is still a couple minutes till class starts so I walk to the back of the room a find a spot to sit.

Students started to trickle in. A girl with red hair and freckles sits down beside me to the right,

" Hi, I'm Alice." She says with a greeting smile.

" I'm Jamie. " I quietly reply back.

" Jamie you must be new, most of the students from Green Wood Public school and were here last year. What school did you come from? "

" I came from Williamson middle School. "

Our conversation was interrupted when a boy with dark brown hair and captivating sky blue eyes walked in to the room. He caught me starring and smiled at me, I couldn't take my eyes away from them.

Those eyes.

I was broken for my day dream when Alice said,

" That's Kenny Brian, he's the so called popular guy. You are basicly drooling over him."

I felt my cheeks heat up " No! I don't like him I barley no him!" I quietly scream.

" ohh really, I saw the way you looked at him, your eyes almost popped out of you head."

Just as she finished talking the teacher announced the begging of class.

A/n

Well..... I hope you liked this chapter if not comment on how I could improve it. Sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes. I know that no one voted but I accidentally updated. Sooo yeah . 15 votes till next update.