The lion

Y/N's POV
I crash on a planet and my distress signal is broken, my home is being destroyed by zarkon, what could be worse?
I quickly grab my bag and get out my ship which is broken. I decide to look around to see if I can find anyone that can help me. ''Hello?'' I yelled...No answer. ''Anyone here?'' I yelled... Still no answer. I glanced at the corner of my to see something falling.It was a figure of a lion. I quickly ran to where it was. I look down to see a purple lion with a barrier around it. I ran to it and touched the barrier, the barrier began to disappear and the lion woke up. It sat up straight and lowered it's head while opening its mouth, I step inside and look to see a seat and controls, I sit down in the seat and dicided to stay in the lion and for now.

( Meanwhile at the castle! YAY)@

Third person POV
The paladins were fast asleep while Allura and Coran were staying up. Allura felt something linked to her. ''Coran I sense something!'' Allura says, '' What is it Allura?'' Coran says back, ''It...it feels like a lion!'' Allura says, '' Impossible!'' Coran says pulling up the map, ''There on that planet!'' Allura informs, ''I'll try calling the paladins so we can tell them there's another lion! Corans says to allura.
'' All paladins to the control room!'' Coran says to get the paladins up, Shiro quickly rushes to the control room with the others behind him, '' What is it Coran?'' shiro says, '' Allura has found another lion on this planet you must quickly bring it to the castle!'' Coran informs the group, '' Ok, Everyone to their Lions!'' Shiro says, The group quickly go to their Lions and fly to the planet.