Chapter 1-The Beginning.

Dawn's P.O.V

               Beep. Beep. Beep. The annoying sound of my alarm clock buzzed loudly in my ear. I slammed my hand on the snooze button and quickly feel back asleep.

 Five minutes later. Beep. Beep. Beep. That stupid alarm clock! I picked up my alarm clock and took the batteries out. But of course, knowing me, I always knew what i would do in the mornings so I had a backup plan if I wouldn't wake up. 

Five minutes later my phone started blasting out really loud music. It scared me so bad that I feel off my bed, what a great start to my day. 

I checked the time and was actually surprised that I didn't sleep in too late today. I walked into my bathroom and took a shower.

 I blow dried my hair and just left my wavy brown hair down.

 I walked over to my vanity and applied very light makeup, only mascara and highlighter. Don't get me wrong, I love makeup, I just really don't like wearing it to school.

 I put on my white thrasher shirt and some ripped jeans. I grabbed my bag and put my binder, notebook, and a pen inside. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. I grabbed my keys and put on my converse and walked out the door. I got in my car and drove down to Frank and Joe's. Frank and Joe's is our town's local coffee shop that Brin and I always meet up at before school, and recently Clay and Oliver have been joining us.

 I parked my car and went inside. When i walked in, I saw Brin already at our booth and I sat down across from her. We ordered our coffee and talked while waiting for the boys. 

"So, how was your weekend? I didn't get to see you!" Brin asked me.

 "Ugh, sorry about that, my mom made me stay home and pack up the rest of my room." I told her. 

My family was moving houses, which wasn't a big deal but that meant I didn't get to hang out with my friends on the weekend. I was super excited to move into our new house though, because it was on the same street as Brin's.

 "Oh i totally forgot! So, when are you guys moving again" she asked me. 

"I think in just a few weeks." I told her.

 "Awesome, oh! I've been meaning to ask you-"Brin got cut off by Oliver.

 "What's up guys! I feel like I haven't seen all of you in forever!" He said as he slid into the booth next to Brin.

 "Oli, it's been what, like two days?" Brin said as I laughed.

 "Yea, but it's great to see you Oli." I said as I smiled. 

Clay walked up right behind Oliver and slide in the booth next to me. "Hey guys!" he said to us as we all waved. "Oli, let's go get our coffee." Clay told Oliver as they both got up and ordered their coffee. I noticed that Oliver winked at Brin before he walked away.

 "Whoa, what was that all about?" I asked her suspiciously. 

"What are you talking about?" Brin asked me, puzzled.

 "Oh my gosh, are you really that oblivious? Oli just winked at you!" I told her.

 "Oh, he did? Crap i didn't notice!" Brin told me. 

"Are you two?.." I asked her as she cut me off. 

"No no no, he was probably just being funny.

 "You're right, Oli is a little strange sometimes." I said as the boys walked back to our booth and sat down.

 We finished our coffees and walk back to our cars and headed off to school.

 Let's hope today will be good!

----------------------------

That's the first chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed and in the comments just let me know what you though, and everyone will have their own points of view sometimes, just not every chapter. 

-Allie :))