I. Love. You.

THEOS P.O.V

Tears flood my eyes. I never have experienced this before. A girl turning on me because of my ex. And the fact that my life has officially announced that she can't trust me breaks my heart into thousands of pieces. Shattered. Ansel glares at me as I wait for he taxi outside. The bruise from Zoe's punch stings. Everyone seems to hate me. Now that Ruth has destroyed pretty much, my whole social life, I get up and walk. No taxi has stopped for me. Obviously Shai has told what happened to everyone or they overheard. I trudge back to my room. My hopes have been washed out the window, long gone. I call my agent. No answer. Even my own agent has turned. I guess my friends hated Ruth even before she made me look like I was cheating. That's bad to know. But then again, she always had that sassy tone, death glare to any girl, ext. I turn on my music and play it loudly. Shai has to hear it, we are neighbors. A hear something slam against the wall. I turn it down to hear Shai's voice, angry. "TURN IT OFF, MY GOD THEO!" I turn it off completely, shaken by her tone. I hear shaky sobs and voices. Zoe must be calming her down. I am forced to calm myself down, for no one likes me anymore. A soft knocks taps on my door. I open it. "Shai." I barely whisper. She has no emotion. Her eyes are puffy. "Theo..." She says. "I forgive you." Her small figure presses against mine. Her arms wrap around my neck. We hold our embrace.

SHAIS P.O.V

Zoe convinced me to shut up and go apologize. I walk over and hug him after an emotionless apology. After holding our embrace for a while, he pulls away. Guilt spreads across my face as he tells the story. After a while, his eyes widen at something behind me.