Simple life?

[eh this is a self insert and @s_jungshookie ]

Mary was drawing something in her room, like she usually did on her free time.
Her phone made a small 'bing!' noise, and her gaze shifted to the bright screen of her iPhone to see what the notification was.

She realized it was a notification from the messages app; it was her friend who she's known for 8 years!

---

Sagerz_bts: Hoi Mary! MeeeeEEMEZ-

Ugly_Artist: lmao Ello SAGERS, M E M E S

The preteen snorted as she typed, trying to mildly hold in her laughter as she waited a few seconds for her friend to reply.

Sagerz_bts: What are u doing? •w•

Ugly_Artist: nothing much, just drawing :v

Sagerz_bts: It's so boring at my house ;-;

Ugly_Artist: lol r.i.p same ;;

Mary smiled a bit in amusement as she continued to text her friend; it went on for a lil while.

After texting goodbye to her friend, she stood up, grabbed her robe, and headed into the bathroom; locking the door behind her. She quickly put the shower water on and waited for it to become warm enough, and stripped her clothes off before stepping inside it.

After about 10 minutes, she stepped out, putting on her robe and unlocking the bathroom door. Her brown hair was soaking wet, and would need to be combed in a few minutes; unless she wanted her hair to be in knots.

The preteen headed into her room, quickly changing into comfortable pajamas, and went back to digitally drawing.

Yeah, that's about it.