bleeding heart [eddsworld-TomTord]

-warning: suicide-

Tord woke with a jolt, his body shaking in agony. He practically shoved his face into his hands as tears sprung from his eyes, sobs echoing the cold and still walls of his bedroom.

Horrible

Terrifying

...

Heart-broken.

The words ran through his mind as he had terrible memories of his dream from the past few nights, causing the salty tears to drop faster and in larger numbers.
It was as if someone had punched him in the ribs; his breathing was quick as a hare, yet shaky as a rickety bridge.

He couldn't help it.

He fell for the one who hated him the most:

Tom.

The Norwegian's vision was blurry as tears built up in his silver eyes once more, sniffling quite a lot as he tried to hold in sobs. Sobs of sadness. Of longing to be in the alcohol-smelling, scarred, and rough arms of the one he loved.

He knew he'd never be able to experience that.

He knew because..

Because...

Because he was gone.

Gone for good. The depressed alcohol boy had vanished like thin air: he hung himself the night before.

It was the night before that broke Tord.

That broke his heart and made it bleed; and it was time to join Tom.

The norski tore the covers off of himself, his eyes still watering from the internal everlasting pain that'd come to an end soon.

He stood up, rushing towards the bathroom, where he kept a knife, just to cut from the young age of 12.

He was thankful he kept it there and hadn't put it back where it belongs, in the kitchen. Tord slammed the bathroom door shut, almost breaking its old and rusty hinges that the birch door clung to. The Norwegian felt as if eyes were stabbing his back; and he wanted to have that feeling but see who was staring at him with what seemed to be was pity, sorrow, and...

And love.

He stared at himself in the mirror as he ruffled up his hair messily for the last time. His eyes were red from crying so much, and so was his face, and his clothes looked slightly torn and beaten up.

His irises were tiny, insanity and sorrow glazed in them, as well as lovestruck pain.

It was time.

Time to end it all.

Tord opened the cabinet above the sink with swift motions, craving for death to overcome him soon. He spotted the old knife in the back of a few pill containers and boxes of bandaids, and used his hand to practically slap the items in front of it and away; revealing the weapon in it's well-kept condition, and the items that he had swiped off landed in the sink with a 'clack' and onto the ground with a small slam.

He snagged the knife, gripping it tightly in his hand as he literally punched the cabinet door shut; breaking the mirror in front of it, sending the glass shards forwards, some of it getting stuck in his fingers soft skin.

Tord smiled as he stared at the weapon, just barely seeing his reflection in it. The eyes he felt before had bore into his back by now, the powerful concern, pain, and love empowering it.

He sighed, holding it up to his neck. He smiled for the very last time as tears spilled from his eyes again.

Before he slit his neck with all his might, he whispered softly the words he'd kept bottled up for so painfully long.

"I love you, Tom."

It all went black.

Until...

Suddenly, he was thrust into-

Into his room? He looked around, not being able to feel his own heartbeat or general presence. Tord felt a stinging pain in his neck, well, his almost transparent neck. Something in the corner of his eye caught his attention, and he quickly turned to stare at whatever it was.

His ghostly mouth opened, and shock overcome his body, as he held his transparent hands up to cover his mouth as bright white tears built up in his eyes.

There the boy was.

The boy he had fallen for so long ago. Tom. His transparent white figure gave a shiver down Tord's spine, yet comforted him.

Tord uncovered his mouth and smiled, sobbing as he yelled out the name of his loved one, running into the others ghostly arms.

Both hugged each-other tightly, Tom starting to cry himself, both shaking in happiness, relief, and sorrow.

Tom shakily sighed and spoke quietly, only using a few words, yet it meant a lot to Tord.

"I'm sorry. I...

I love you too."