Introduction

I know some of the math with ages may not add up correctly but I did my best :)

Luke - dad
Ashton - daddy

~~~~~~~~~~

"Dad! Josh is trying to kill me with his kar - at - e moves!"

"Daddy Noah won't stop sticking his fingers in my potato's!"

"Adrianna is texting at the table! Last week you said no phones at the table!"

"Elizabeth stop doing that you are gonna break something!"

"Kameron told me Santa wasn't real!!"

Today was just a normal day here in the Irwin/Hemmings house hold. After their fame as a band going on tour and all that stuff, Luke asked Ashton to marry him. Obviously Ash said yes. They both knew they wanted a big family, because of the fact the each didn't really have a big one. They decided to adopt because they lived the idea of saving some kids lives.

The first child they adopted is Adrianna. She was 5 years old when they adopted her. She has darker skin and brown hair and brown eyes. She has grown to love cheerleading (both competitive and football), her friends, her phone and her boyfriend who is named Jacob.

The next children they adopted was Hunter and Kameron both boys, not twins but brothers. They have the same dad but different mom. Hunter has dark brown hair and brown eyes, he got his looks from his mom. Kameron has red hair and green eyes, getting his looks from his dad. They love football and hanging around with their and watching sports.

The next pair they got were Elizabeth and Eli. They were adopted when they were born. They have blonde hair and striking blue eyes. Elizabeth loves doing gymnastics and wants to be in the olympics someday. Eli right now is in Karate but what he wants to do changes every month.

Then they had decided to get one more child. They got Larkin. Larkin was 6 when they adopted her. She is very special. She doesn't prefer sports like the others do. She prefers Musical Theatre. She has dirty blonde hair and green eyes. She often gets teased by her older brothers and sister because she would prefer to stay in and read books than hang out with friends (except theatre friends of course).

Just when Luke and Ashton thought they were done, something was telling them to adopt one more child, so they did! They adopted 1 year old Noah who is now three.

This is the story of Larkin, who is literally stuck in the middle and being in the middle, she seems to get forgotten about sometimes. This her life. Stuck in the Middle.

~~~~~~~

Don't exactly know where this book
is gonna go or if it even goes, guess we will find out. Please vote and comment.

i love you

ur a beaut

-author :)