My Only Embrace ON HOLD

October 21, 1945

The autumn leaves underneath my feet crumpled as I stepped over them, and I could feel the already dead leaves crush at the size of my foot. In front of me, I could see a  whole different Kingdom - with it's tall castles, and the beauteous sky of pink's and oranges behind it blended together. From where I was standing, the castle seemed magical - maybe even angelic, but as I knew it I could tell the scenery was all fraudulent. Growing up as child in this castle, I'd rejoice my precious hours and I loved that castle more than I even loved my play dolls. But at young age of early nineteen, I have come to realize something.

I've despised this castle, from it's top, to it's river surrounded bottom. I couldn't bare to look at it, I couldn't stand it. The only reason why of my capricious thoughts, was most likely because of my Father who drowned into his royalty and into the depth of his throne. Perhaps it was also my Mother, the follower of my Father's commands, as she to was attached to his animosity.

However, my hate towards them might just be about their own displeasure of my only embrace, my only true love. His name was Gerald Tomspring, a rather young version of Shakespeare. He had a heart that was bigger than the castle, or the world, put together. His heart overflowed with kindness, and loyalty. From the way his eyes shone revealing his beatitude, to the way his smile was adhered to his face even at the most bereaved times.

Gerald was a wonderful man, but he, however, didn't fit in my parent's criteria, and now his corpse forever lay six feet under as I drown in my own tears at his grave.