Flashback

Ria's Pov

At home

Me and Ryoma went to our rooms, as I walked into my room, I sat at the bed and sighed. "What a day..." I changed my clothes and get ready to sleep.

 4 years ago

I was playing at a park with some other kids, we saw a man with ice creams on his container, all of the kids ran to the man and wanted to buy ice cream, I also ran after them but someone bummed into me. It really hurt that I sobbed, then a boy that looks like two years older than me came and offered his hand to me and asked "Hey, are you okay?" With curiosity. I accepted his hand and pulled me up and replied "Yeah, thanks.". I put a smile on my face and he did the same "Well that's good, wanna play with me?" He asked. I responded "Sure!" and followed him.

We kept in touch and talked for days and we became close. Then one day he asked me. "What is your dream once you get bigger, Ria?" I smiled widely and answered him. "I got interested in tennis since my father is a retired professional tennis player, so I wanted to follow his dreams by continuing playing tennis at my sake. How about you Mitsu?" He stared at the sky and answered "Then we will both play tennis then. I also got interested in tennis when I was younger, So lets play together!" Mitsu smiled at me and I did the same...

That was one of my best memories that he gave me. We had fun training tennis together, until one day.....

"Im home!!" I said as I walked inside my house, I heard my mom and dad discussing about something about me, they stopped when they heard me. "Oka-sama, otou-sama, Is there something wrong?" I asked, then it took a while when they finally said it. "Ria, you are going to America with your father and Ryoma." I felt so shocked, going to America until I grow up.

To be honest, Im scared to tell Mitsu about it... but I have to say goodbye to him...The next day, I went to our favorite spot at the park. I saw him greeting at me and I sat down. "Ne, Mitsu. I have to say something to you, Im...going to America and stay there until I grow up... I'm sorry..." I lowed my head down, then Mitsu answered me "Its okay Ria, we may see each other again, playing tennis together, and talking together and having fun...Don't worry." Mitsu smiled at me and I did too..."Yeah, we will see each other again, I promise..."

The next day, I went to America with my brother and father...After few months of training, I participated with my brother Ryoma at matches, we played doubles and singles together...Of course it was hard work, but you need to have fun too. Then at that time, when my final match for the day destroyed me.

"4-5, Thomas Gray leading!" The referee said, and I kneel  down at the ground, exhausted

"Too bad girl, this is your last chance. Go home now."  Gray said to me in English

"N-never..." I panted

"That's your wish!" Gray served the last ball and hit my left arm, which is my dominant arm. I collapsed at the ground and clutched my arm, it was painful but I have to finish this right here, right now. He served again and I ran to hit the ball, but with the pain I couldn't handle it, the ball went outside at the court. 

"4-6 Thomas Gray won the finals against Ria Echizen!"  The host said with the audience's cheer. I sighed and went to my manager, I sat tiredly and drank my water. I saw my manager's face filled with worry and sadness,while she was treating my injury, she asked me "Ria, are you really okay? Are you sure you are going to quit tennis?" I smiled  "It can't be helped, I planned to quit after I play this game; whether I won or not, also with this injury." "Ria, after this we are going to the hospital." My manager said to me.

A few minutes later we arrived at the hospital to examine my injury, it still hurts to be honest, and I'm scared of what will be the result, since I can barely move it. Soon later, the doctor came with the results and stated that there are some fractures on my arm

We got home and I went straight into my room, I lay at the bed and thought a bit then went downstairs to my parents

Timeskip

"What?!?" Okaa-san and Oyaji both exclaimed "I'm going to Japan." I said in monotone "But, why do you want to go to Japan?" Okaa-san asked me "Nothing much, change of atmosphere and place. I don't know how long I'll be staying though, but maybe long." Then my dad went closer to me and said"Ria, if you are going to stay long in Japan, you will go to where I learned tennis, Seigaku. It will be safe for you to study there." I thought about it and he added "It will be your decision to join the tennis club or not." "Anata!" Okaa-san got shocked but as oyaji looked at her, she calmed down as if she's trusting him for what he said "Okay, you will leave tomorrow morning and don't worry everything is already prepared, except for your things; now pack up." Okaa-san said and I nodded, then I hugged them both. I went back to my room and prepared my things for tomorrow and went to sleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello minna! I'm sorry for not updating for so long....I haven't got the time ya know? Anyways thanks so much for those who are waiting to my very very very(x10) slow updating to this story.

I was hoping to make a pair in this story so stay tuned! 

p.s. If I have some wrong grammar here or spellings don't hesitate to tell me, and also please refrain for bad comments and use good and advisable comments 'cause I'm a very emotional person (0~0) Hahaha.

  Once again, I'm sorry and thank you!