sometimes im in my feelings

I haven't been too school in a whole week due to me feeling sick .Liz was tripping because I didn't come home until the next day but she didn't know what the fuck I went through .

The house phone rung & L yelled through the phone " Your going to school today so go ahead and get dressed cause I'm on my way to take you first hand ."

I quickly hung up the phone annoyed , I didn't wanna deal with nobody today . I slicked my hair into a pony tail , the end of my hair touching the tip of my ass .

Then I put on a all black pair of leggings with the white nike check on the side pocket , a all white pair of Air Force ones & a all black nike jacket with the check on my right Brest.

Filling up my purse with my iPhone? I️ made my way to the front door and if on cue she pulled up .

I️ made my way to the truck , getting in I️ pulled my phone out . The ride was so silent . She knew something as up with me but I️ knew she was scared to ask.

She pulled up in front of the school and I️ got out the car without saying a word . My mind was still kinda fucked up .

After going in and checking in I️ walked to my second block class and everybody looked at me as I️ walked in .I seen L & she instantly rolled her eyes at me .it was coo tho I wasnt about to kiss her ass .seeing a seat in the back I sat alone taking down the notes that I missed. Hearing laughing I looked up to L laughing with this light skin blonde haired bitch.

I sucked my teeth trying to ignore the 2.  " bitches get a second chace at life & do some foul shit ., she was a waist of saving they should of saved bobby Christina , that's a sad story fr." Liz ended making me stand up." You wanna box" I asked taking off my hoodie.the back part of the class turnt aroubd putting there attention on me.

She stood up walking over to me and I instantly started swinging the first 2 hits conected on her nose making her stubbke back losing her stance.I knew from there it was over I keep hitting her connecting, every hit to her face. I could here people yell stop constantly as I gave her every bit of anger in pain that filled my body.

Being pulled off of her blood was all over my hands hearing how scared the teacher was as she yelled looking at Liz .the principal came in with the school cop instatly putting cuffs around my wrist. " walking me out the class to the office everybody was looking at me.Did I feel sorry for what I just did ?

He'll no I'd do it again too , dont ever dis me like I ain't shit , plus if I confined in yo ass never run & tell my story.15min had past and L was still in the office with the principal." Yoo , " bricks said sitting my backpack & work down beside me." You good." I looked at him like he was stupid she didnt even touch me not once.

" I'm coo ." I said grabbing my backpack looking at my shoes."once again I'm so sorry Mr.Livingstone i really am." I heard L say making my turn my attention to the office door. L looked at me and her eyes watered . " apologize Kendra!" She said standing infront of me with the principal .

I stood to my feet walking out of the front office there was no need for me to apologize to nobody apoligized to me for shit.I walked outside standing by her Benz truck.she came out looking disappointed.

Hitting the unlock button i ooened the door getting in the back seat I didn't wanna be bothered.

" I knew me lettibg you go out would bite me in the ass ! First I worry about you because you dissapear ,& then you show up diffrent !! Your fighting , yiur nit coming home your being disrespectful . I just don't know Kendra , maybe I can't handle you anymore.

The rest of the ride was silent I had nothing to say to her . 5 minuets had past & we pulled up to the house " I left 40$ for food , see you soon." I got out the truck not even saying anything my feekings was hirt nobody knew how I felt & the fucked up part about it all the people that cared about me most wasnt here to change shit.

I made my way to the door unlocking it.  Going inside I seen 2 20$ bills on the table with a note , I balled the note up not even bothering to read it.  Putting the 40$ in my pocket I sat nyback pack down on the kitched table leaving the front door .

Locking the door I made my way down the drive way . I had alot on my mind and I needed somthing to ease the pain that I felt. Walking the direction liz drove I walked for about 15 minuets before I came to the corner store where alot of guys stood.I crossed the street & instantly guys started to holla at me.

I rolled my eyes annoyed . " dam ma you sexy asf , you got a man ? " a guy asked hikding a budlight asked looking me up & down ." you got some weed I asked looking at him disgusted. " yea , you gone fuck me for it?" He asked taking a gulp if his liquor ." what tf you just say to me ?" I asked clinching my fist.

" young bitch you heard me." I stole him in his mouth making him drop his beer , he didnt expect to get hit by me I guess cause he stood there for a moment trying to figure out if what happened just then really happened." Bitch you just made me drop my beer " he tried to grab me but a deep voice stopped him.

" G you tweakin if you touch shorty' ima fuck you up." He picked his beer up and I continued on." Yo why you beating up my clients " The light skin boy said licking a Rello." I dont take disrespect well , " I said stopping infront of him." You a fuckin' hot head." He shook his head flickinf his ligheter .

"Im tryna buy some weed. " he looked at me up and down. " how I know you aint the feds."he lit the blunt inhaling it." I dont even look like one , do you have some weed or not dam." I rolled my eyes making him laugh . " here you need a blunt that fucking bad ." he passed the big hello to me and I hit it instantly coughing.

" you tweakin' already you aint use to et pressure." He grabed the blunt back and I dug in my pocket handing him a 20. " ion sell nun less than a ounce."
" you being extra just sell me 20$ worth." He started laughing. " come on." I walked behind him as he came to a nice black shiny car he got in and I went to the passenger side.

"He pulled out a hudge bad of weed and pulled some out the bag."here , and keep your 20$." He out the weed in the 20 giving it to me ." thank you." I smiled " smile more you definitely bad asl when you smile."
I rolled my eyes " i need a favor tho." I said as he looked at his vibrating phone "wat shorty' " " roll my weed." " you tweakin I aint yo nigga baby." He laughed passing me the blunt.

" so I aint yo bitch and you gave me free weed." He looked at me and I looked at him hitting the blunt." You get on my nerves already & I don't even kno yo ass." A iPhone ringtone made me look at the iphone 8
On his lap." Kendra now be a man and roll my shit." I said laughing . " g I would but I gotta slide. They got some raw cones u just stuff the weed. " I put the 20$ filled with weed in my pocket hitting his blunt one last time before passing it back.

" ets all you g , im gherbo by the way." " nice meeting you I guess ." i said opening his car door ." yea u know it was a pleasure but you can fkex if that's what you do ." he smiled licking his lips and a dimple appeared . " what ever that means you enjoy the rest of your day sir." I said getring out if his car hitting the wood.  I was felling free and happy now. I walked infront of his car and to the store entrance smiling.

Its sad what drugs could do to your body to make u forget all the bs.