#7 Weird feeling

Y/n Pov:

He helped me walk to the nurse because I was still a bit shocked. I felt so awkward being around him. Especially with him being that close. When we finally arrived at the nurses room Mr. Park knocked but no one opened. He knocked once more but there was still no answer. After a little wait he pressed the door open and peeked his head inside. Empty.
"I guess she is not here." He said still looking at the empty room.
"Let's just go. I'm fine." I said and tried to escape from him but he insisted in helping me.
"No no. You hit your head really hard. I won't let you just go like this. Sit down." He pointed at a chair in the room. I tried to find excuses but he wouldn't give up so I just did how he told me and hoes I would survive. He walked in as well and closed the door behind himself. Alone with Mr. Park how great. Couldn't have been better.
"I will deal with that bastard who hurt you later for sure but first let me see your head." He said and came closer to me to check on me.
"No, no I'm really fine!" I waved my hands before me to make him stop moving. Suddenly he grabbed my arms and pulled them out of the way so he could face me.
"Let me just take a look at it." He said and looked right into my eyes. I was almost hyperventilating. We were way to close to each other.

My face must have looked like a tomato

My face must have looked like a tomato. Why the hell did this had to happen. He leaned over my neck to take a look at the back of my head. Oh my god his breathing...right next to my neck. I could feel it. He moved my hair out of the way to get a better view and my hands were sweating like crazy. The seconds felt like hours.
"Alright. Just a bump. It's not bleeding but it is a bit swollen." He said and sat back before me after he was done.
"I will get some ice." He said and I nodded. Mr. Park left the room and finally I could breath out the air i was holding in for way to long. This guy was driving me crazy. Again! Only the way he was looking at me made me want to grab his shirt and pull him in into-
"NO! Jesus what am I thinking?!" I whispered to myself and held my head frustrated. This won't end good. Just a minute later the door opened and Mr. Park stepped inside.
"Got it." He smiled and sat back, holding the ice to my head. I tried to avoid eye contact at any cost even though he was looking right at me the whole time. So embarrassing.
"Do you have fewer? Your face is really red." He asked and placed his hand on my forehead. That was new to me that teacher get that touchy. Why did he had to do that?! God please help me.
"No I don't but I will if you continue holding my head like that." I said and blushed even more. It was so hard to say it out loud but I couldn't take his touch anymore without action. He let go of my head but looked really deep into my eyes. I couldn't guess what he was thinking right now but I knew I embarrassed myself. He was just looking with a face that was confusing for me.

 He was just looking with a face that was confusing for me

I turned my head away. This was so awkward.
"Sorry it's just...somehow I feel weird around you. I have no idea why." I whispered really embarrassed. Why was I even still talking.
"What do you mean by weird. What are you feeling?" He asked really calm what I really couldn't understand. How can he be so calm. Well I guess this is your job as a teacher.
"I-I don't know... I never felt like this before." I answered still looking away. I didn't dare to look at him. I just couldn't. It was such a weird situation that I almost had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't sleeping. Suddenly I heard him chuckling.
"Weird. I feel the same but the difference is that I exactly know what this is." He said and my eyes grew to an abnormal size. What the actual heck. Now I had to look up at him and the moment I lifted my head I felt his hand being placed on my cheek and his next moment shocked me. His head moved closer to my face and the next moment his soft lips came in touch with mine. He kissed me. I thought I was dreaming but no. He actually kissed me. And not just a normal kiss. His lips were so plump and gentle. Just like in some kind of movie. He started to move his lips and I couldn't help just open my mouth to let him enter my mouth. Our tongue came in contact and the kiss turned into making out. He was such a good kisser. Well to be honest I wouldn't know because it was my first actual kiss. The others were just kindergarten kisses with boys who I never really liked and for sure never loved. He moved closer to me and put his hand on my lap. My heart was beating insanely fast that it almost jumped out of my chest. My imagination was already messing with me. His hands felt so strong, like he could pick me up with one finger but also so soft and gentle, like the hand of an angel. I was about to wrap my arms around his neck but then he broke the kiss and stepped away from me. I had to collect myself before I could look at him.
"Oh god." He said to himself whole looking at me and then at the ground.
"Ehm..." I really had no idea what to say. Like for real what would you say after making out with your teacher...your really hot math teacher. He stood up and held his head frustrated.
"What am I doing here?" He panicked.

"I-it's okey." I tried to calm him...also myself but this situation was to crazy.
"No it's not!" He answered really loud. I jumped back a little because of his sudden change in his voice.
"I'm sorry just...just go home Y/n, alright?" He said confused and quickly left the room. I realised just then what actually happened. What we actually just did. My super sexy math teacher, who I was dreaming about, kissed me. Is this now good or bad? Oh please how could this be any good...

 Is this now good or bad? Oh please how could this be any good