Clarys surprise

Introduction

Clary ran away 6 years ago after walking in on Jace and her best friend Anna at the time getting it on. Now she's back and with a few surprises. Jace is mentally breaking down and no one can help him. Simon and Isabelle have a daughter that no one likes to mess with. The whole crew is falling apart and will Clary's random appearance make it worse or fix it all up.And what is Clary's surprised?

Thanks for reading so far.

Yes I will be making this longer just not at the moment.

Thanks bye

Kitkat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clarys POV

I was running after Alexia and Alex when I looked up and saw the institute . Alexia noticed I stopped and shouted to her brother to stop. Before I knew it I was at the door knocking with my two little children behind me. I heard footsteps and then in the open doorway I saw Isabelle standing there with a little girl that looked about the twins age. She noticed me staring.

" Hi, can I help you?" She asked

" Um yea, my name is Clary Fray" I said to see her reaction.

" I'm sorry I don't believe you Clary ran away six years ago!"she told me.

" And now I'm back!" I said

"Wait your the real Clary Fray?" Isabelle said questionably.

"Yes" I said.

" Mumma who is this?" I heard Alex's little voice ask me,

"Who's who Alex?" I asked him

" Him!" Alexia pointed to a gold haired someone I didn't want to see.

" Oh, that's Jace" I answered there question.

" Who's this little princess?" I asks while tickling the little girl in Isabelle's arms.

"This is Clarissa" Simon answered for her.

"Simon" I screamed while giving him a big hug.

" Hey Fray" he said

" Who are those two?" Isabelle asked

"Oh guys this is Alexia and Alex" I paused " My kids" I saw Jaces ears prick up at that.

" Well hello there" Simon said to them.

"Hi" Alex said

"No need to talk to us like little kids" Alexia snarled. What can I say like father like daughter.

"Alexia" I sent her a glare.

" Nah it's okay I'm missing the comebacks but for a little kid" Simon said.

" What about Jaces comebacks" I asked

" Well since you left he hasn't been his self" Isabelle said

"Hey" Jace shouted.

" Aww no need to pop our eardrums" Alexia said for all of us . Jace sent her a glare that she happily returned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jace's POV

" So Clary how's life been?" Simon asked Clary.

"It's bee" Alexia cut her off " really Mr. Fangs you see her standing in front of a building she hasn't seen in six years with two little kids and you ask how's life been" She snapped.

That girl was really getting on my nerves she was like a girl with a devil brain that told her every comeback.

"Mr.Fangs were you get that" Alex asked her.

" Look at his mouth he's a vampire" Alexia answered.

"Then how is he on hallowed ground" Alex asked.

"Well you see Magnus put a spell on Simon so he could enter the institute to see his daughter and fiancé" Isabelle stated.

" Ah so Clarissa most be the daughter and Isabelle the fiancé" Clary said

" Correct amongo" Simon said nerdyly.

" How old is she?" Alex asked politely.

' So she's got one polite and one snappy one' I thought to myself .

" She's 6 " Isabelle answered while putting Clarissa down.

" Yay I'm not the only girl" Alexia said walking over to Clarissa, Simon steeped forward protectively if I was Simon I would have picked my daughter up to get her away from that little girl if she even is little.

" Don't worry Mr.Fangs I want hurt her she's a girl"And there's Alexia's comeback.

" Do you want to see my room?" Clarissa asked.

"Yep" the twins said together.

After the twins are gone I popped the question " So Clary who's the dad?".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the cliff hanger I just had to have one.

Anyway I will be posting again but I have school so it might be late.

Thanks

Kitkat