Shes back!!!!

Jaces POV

It'sbeen 10 years since Alexia ran away. And Alex and Clary haven't been the same. I only knew Alex like 3 hours than she ran away but that 3 hours gave me alot of time to see that he was the quite but trouble type. Alex has always been quite but now it's like he took a vow of silance because you never hear him speak. Clary on the other hand is always talking and pretending to be happy but really we all see that she is broken inside.

"Jace come and help out Magnus and Alec are coming home today with their adoptive daughter" I heard Isabelle shout.

"Yep" I answered.I walked out and saw Clarrisa Knocking on Alex's door trying to get him to open up. Oh I forgot to tell you that Alex hasn't been out of his room either.

"Come on Clar your boyfriend ain't coming out" I told her.She turned around and gave me a scowl.

"He's not my boyfriend" She said with gritted teeth. 

" Right so sneeking into his room is because your his friend" I said while walking to the elevator. 

"Shut up Jace" she paused " What about clary aye, you sneek into her room and she doesn't even know" She finished as I got into the elevator.

Clary's POV

We were all downstairs waiting for Alec, Magnus and their new adoptive daughter.

"So do you guys know anyhthing about this 'daughter' of theres" Jace asked walking into the libary.

"All I know is that she's Alex and Clar's age" I told him.

"And all I know is that her name is Alexia" Isabelle said.

"Alexia!!!!" I practically shouted.

"Yea" I heard a girlish voice shout from dowm the hall.

" There here" Isabelle said ecxitedly running down from where the voice came from.

"Clarissa there here" Jace shouted next to me.

" You had to shout right next to me" I said to him.

"Yep" he said.

"Clary, Jace, Clarissa you guys might want to come here.....Oh and try and get Alex to come here as well." I hear Isabelle scream.

Alexia's POV

"Clary, Jace, Clarissa you guys might want to come here.....Oh and try and get Alex to come here as well." Isabelle screamed to the others.The whole time I kept thinking that ' What if they reconise me, what if they know its me'.

"ALEXIA"I heard my mum shout.