Late night call

Jackson POV. on tour
It was quite late after a show and I missed my baby. So I decided to call him even though it would be in the middle of the night for him.

"Hello?" A dark voice said.

"Hey Dyl!" I said recognising his voice.

"Oh hi babe! How are you?" He sounded instantly more alert.

"Yea, I'm good. I just missed you."

"Ah, I miss you too baby." He said with a soft voice and I could imagine the smile he was wearing.

"So how are you?" I ask.

"Good, I just had a couple of classes today."

"That's good. Were you sleeping?"

"Maybe..."

"Than maybe I should let you get on with that." I said because I knew he had classes in the morning.

"No! Talking to you is much more fun."

I smiled at how cute he was being.

"Okay sweetie." I say still smiling.

We continued talking about our days. I told him about tour and he listened, I did likewise when he told me about collage.

"It is a lot of fun but there was an instance of a girl hitting on me..."

I try to not get jealous but it is harder when I'm not there.

"Aha? What did she do?"

"Well she bumped into me so I dropped my books and when helping me pick them up she casually mentioned that she was single. Then when I saw her later that day she asked me out."

He sounded like it was nothing but also like he was worried that I might get jealous.

"But I kindly told her that I'm in a relationship. And gay..."

Wow I was stupid to be jealous, he is 100% gay. And this is Dylan! He would never cheat on me like...

I laughed and told him that it was fine.

"What should we be for Halloween?" I ask wanting to change the subject.

"I don't really know, but are you sure you are coming in time for Halloween?"

I was moving to New York in a couple of weeks. I was moving because I don't like how fake people are but also I need to be closer to Dylan.

God how I miss him!

We continued talking for a couple of hours until I told him to go to bed. I'm not going to be the reason he doesn't get any sleep.

"Good night baby."

"Good night babe, I love you."

"I love you too."
_________________________
Hopefully you enjoyed this really short chapter.
Should I add more brikey?