Live

Jackson POV.
I had just uploaded a picture to Instagram and just when I was done telling everyone to go like it.

I got a notification that Dylan was starting a live and I had nothing better to do so I started watching it.

He just answering questions so I tipped 1000 bars for him to notice me. I was now the top fan. He started laughing his ass of and said,
"Why, babe? Why?" Then he said,
"Hey... Jackson I think think they might want you to guest."

Clearly talking about the comments. I commented 'sure'. And got in the que to guest.
___________________________
Dylan POV.
When I saw his face appear on the screen I said,
"Hey, babe!"

He smiled and said,
"Hey, what's up?"

"Nothing much, you?"

"I just had a meeting with one of the people arranging the tour. It was good."

He looked like he actually meant it no matter what happened in Jackson's meeting I knew he wouldn't mention it on younow.

We sat reading questions for sometime.

Questions like:
'what do you love most about each other?'
'How do you deal with a long distance relationship?'
'What does Jackson think about naming your kids Rick and Morty?'
'Where will you go on your honeymoon?'
'Is brikey real?'
'When can I meet you guys?'
'When is the next vlog come out?'

We answered all of them truthfully and laughed a lot.

But one question really got me to talk for a good five minutes;
'How was it coming out Dylan?'

I told them the truth and how you should only come out when you were ready. Not be ashamed but proud.

After a while we started talking with each other just like a normal conversation, but with 2000 people watching.

He had to go meet Nicole. So I said,
"Okay, bye babe. Talk to you later."

"Yeah I will text you when I'm back home."

Then I dropped him. And once again I missed him terribly. He was a huge part of my life and I wanted to spend every moment with him.

"I need to get of anyway it has been nearly one and a half hours." I said when I realised it was half past eleven and I had early classes. "So yeah.... I might go live tomorrow, I'll follow the top tree people besides Jackson. Love you all. Bye!"
___________________________
Hope you enjoyed. Leave suggestions in the comments.

Thank you so much for 100 reads.

Love yourself, because when you have no one, you have yourself. You matter, it doesn't matter what other people tell you.