England X Reader X Oliver

Chapter One

(Author Note: Hi!!! This is my first fanfic. Hopeful you'll like it, enjoy...sorry for any errors... e.e)

★Trigger Warning: Attempt Rape

(Author Note: just saying cause you never know... and I like writing dramatical things.. •-• yes..)

(P.o.V Someone.. o.o)

You just move to London, England. You were born in a small town. Your childhood was rather... interesting? It doesn't matter anymore, it made you tough and who you are today.

You are a hard worker, a helper, and shyish girl. You understand a lot; you get hurt alot. No matter what happens you are all always looking on the bright side.

You are 22 years old (pretend) and you are in a new location (where you know no one) Since you always been nerdy girl in high school you were able to get this scholarship. You always wanted to study in Europe, especially in England.

You were lucky to get the scholarship in England. It is about a month before your class begin. You want to explore England before you start your classes. You are nervous and scared; however, no one will explore for you. It's 11:37 PM and just arrive to your hotel room. You'll explore London tomorrow.

~TimeSkip~

You woke up at 6:30AM you looked in your luggage for (favorite color dress) that goes to your knees. You ate your breakfast and wonder throughout the beautiful city of London. You were so memorize by the beautiful sights; however, it is appears you wonder to a somewhat unsettling neighborhood.

It is okay you aren't afraid, just uncomfortable. You don't prefer to use your violence but you have before. You used to live in fear but that fear was ripped out of you a long time ago.

You are always okay and you are sure You'll find my way back. You walk for hours looking for anything familiar. You walked through: valleys, parks and walkways. You couldn't help but feel that you being follow..

'It is most likely nothing I just being paranoid.' You thought to yourself.

"I'll just put on a smile on" you said to yourself as you walked on looking for anything to help you return home.

There's nothing a smile can fix.” you say as your well known doll smile slowly emerged on your (skin color) face.

~TimeSkip~

It's 8:35PM you are still walking around. It hopeless you can't find a way home. You still can't shake this uneasy feeling as if your'e being watch. You continue to wonder in your thoughts until you slammed into this guy. He looks like he could be your father he has blue eyes and reek of alcohol. He towered over your (however your body type) body.

"I am terribly sorry, are you oka- " you were cut off because his yank you closer to him and covering your mouth. "Shhh.. not another word or I will have to silence you..." He whisper in your ear and he ran his disgusting wet cold tongue up and into your ear. You cringe in disgusted at the sensation of his cold slimmy tongue.

(Authors Note: I hope you liked it! Let me know if I can improve on anything, thank you! ..Um.. all I ask is for 2 votes to continue this..)