CHAPTER 12

Nani's house:

All were gathered for dinner. Nani notices the happiness in Masi and Ragini's face, laksh wiggling his food.

Nani: While having food, where is Swasan

Laksh: choked his food and was coughing badly

Ragini: Laksh r u ok, pats his back, masi pass me the water, tries feed water, but he takes it from her and drinks.

Masi: R u ok jamai ji

Laksh: With stern face: Mmmmm. Actually Swara's cousin lives nearby so they went to visit them

Nani: But they could have informed us na

Laksh: No, mom called and asked them to go that's y afternoon all gone out so they could not inform you. They will come by tomorrow evening.

Masi: Suspiciously Ladooo is he hiding something from us

Ragini: No masi, I very well know about Sanksar and his anger, he will not forgive Swara that easily so dnt worry.

Swasan room:

Swara was standing with the support of the wall lost in her thoughts very deeply.

Sanskar smiles seeing her, he comes slowly and back hugs her resting his chin on her shoulder.

Swara smiles and tightens his hug holding his hand which was resting on her tummy.

Sanskar: Happy birthday baby doll. Did you like the surprises in a mocking tone? I did not disappoint u na

Swara: Blushing, no I love you and rests her head on his shoulders, thanks for the surprise I really loved it.

Swara in serious tone: I want to ask something plz tell me the truth

Sanskar: What happened Swara. He holds her hands and takes her to bed. Both of them sit facing each other.

Swara: You told something about ragini and masi plan. Why u did not tell me before.

Sanskar : You wanted to know that right

Swara : nods her head.

Sanskar: You remember the first day of competition, when we had 1 hr break. That time masi and ragini were planning to create a difference between us so that you will be emotionally down. When this plan did not work they had plan B that is too hurt you. They were making plans, without knowing Laksh was standing right behind them. So he informed me everything right away, so it was our plan to make them beleive that we were not in good terms.

Swara: With tears in her eyes: This ragini will never change na. Everytime she wants to hurt me, when she was the one who did everything and thinking I ruined her life.

Sanskar: Hugged her tightly, making sure that he is there for her no matter what the situation is, leave it Swara, she is not going to change. Haan be careful with these 2 people.

Swara: You know sanskar, I always feel that someone is watching me in that house, literally every time. Only when you are there, I dnt feel like that or else this was their routine. I think either masi or ragini is the person who is trying to scare me and hurt me.

Sanskar: Angrily: And you are telling all these things today, super awesome.

Swara: With sad pout: I thought I was imagining as it is a new place.

Sanskar: Smiling : You know how to melt me. Dnt worry Swara I am there we will leave soon. Its very late and you should also be tired in a teasing tone, sleep we have to leave tomorrow morning. Swara dozes off immediately while sanskar is thinking about Laksh.

Sanskar POV

I don't think this ragini will change, she is going on hurting others. I have to think about Laksh, and his life, I cannot waste his life with her. He needs a person who can love him, adore him and bring him back like old Laksh. After, going from here I have to talk to bade mom and bade papa about this.

Will ragini accept Laksh or will he find new Love. Wil ragini hurt swasan. To know more keep waiting. Hit star button if you like, put ur suggestions as comments below.