Autobots, feels...feels this is the Autobots

A/N

This one-shot is dedicated to Lunar_Prime for being a awesome friend and fellow fangirl....

Smokescreen glanced at the kids.

Raf was being a good student and working on his Algebra, Jack was working.....and Miko....

Not unusual, Miko had put aside her homework, and was watching television at the base.

Knowing Miko, everyone assumed it was some monster movie or horror film.

The young mech shuddered at the memory of the last movie Miko convinced him to watch....about a clown that murdered children...

It still gave him nightmares...

But...right now, he was board out of his processors....

Arcee and Bee were on patrol, Prime was busy, as was Ratchet, and Bulkhead took Wheeljack to meet some American troops or something...so he was board.

He walked over to the kids area, where Miko was sprawled out on the yellow couch, intently watching the screen.

" Whatcha watching?" He asked. The teen's eyes never left the screen.

" Shut up Smokey....I'm watching this...." she snapped.

Smokescreen raised a optic.

This wasn't like Miko?

Normally she was all for introducing the bots to some new earth entertainment.....

The mech lifted his servos in the air.

" Eh no need to snap! I was curious, that's all."

Miko paused what she was watching ans turned around.

" Really?!" And asked, suddenly excited. The rookie slowly nodded.

" yeahhh...it looked different from what you normally watch...."

The Asian teen squealed excitedly, which received her funny looks from Smokescreen.

" I'm only on episode eight, so I'll restart it for you!"

" Wait? What? What am I even watching!"

Miko jumped up.

" The only good thing the French made....MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!!!!!!"

To him the title sounded corny...but oh well...he didn't have anything else to do....

Miko exited out of the episode she was watching and pulled up the first one.

The theme music began to play...

" In the daytime, I'm Marrinett-"

~ later....

Smokescreen found himself unable to pull his optics off the screen.

Why was this addicting....

" Miko? " he whispered.

" Who do you think Hawk-Moth is?"

" Adrien's dad...." she replied.

" WHAT!?noooo! "

" seems about right to me...."

~ much later...

Jack pulled into the base with Arcee.

In the corner, Raf was explaining the Declaration of Independent to Ratchet and Optimus....and Miko....

Where was Miko?