Chapter 1: Her Moving In

Jordan’s (Bayani) POV

‘Hello ladies and gentlemen! And welcome back to another MCSG,’ Liam said. ‘Today we are joined by Mr. President an-’

‘Hello everyone!’ Michael said interrupting Liam.

‘and Bayani!’ Liam finished.

‘Hello!’ I said. ‘How are you guys today?’

‘I’m good. Thank you,’ Liam said.

‘Oh I’m just swell!’ Michael said in his usual excited tone.

The game began. Unfortunately, I died right off of spawn, so I just sat back and talked and laughed with Michael and Liam like we usually did when recording together. We always laughed so hard we couldn’t breathe and nearly crying with laughter. Both Michael and Liam are cool, funny guys. After about 15 minutes of recording, however, Liam died.

‘Oh, I’m going to die!’ Liam exclaimed.

‘Don’t die! Where are you?’ Michael said.

‘I’m at- too late! I died.’ LIam said. ‘Ok, we have to do that again.’

‘Well, that’s lovely!’ Michael said.

‘One thing, Bayani, why didn’t you tell me that guy was behind me?’ Liam asked sounding a bit annoyed.

I hadn’t heard him for I was looking out my window. I moving truck had just pulled up in front of my building. A taxi had just stopped behind. A girl who looked about my age got out of the passenger seat. She was very pretty.

‘Bayani? BAYANI!’ Michael yelled.

‘Wh-What?’ I said. ‘Did I miss something? ‘

‘Yes! I died! Now we have to record again!’ Liam informed me. ‘And I was asking you you didn’t tell me there was a guy behind me!’

‘Oh really?’ I said. ‘Sorry I wasn’t specing you.’ I turned back to the window. The girl was talking to the movers. Guess she’s the one moving in.

‘Oh, it’s alright. We have to redo that now though,’ Liam said.

'Alright go to number 6,' Mike said.

'Yes sir, Mr.President!' I said laughing.

We started the game. This time I survived more than a minute. I went on my usual route. We were talking about how our days had been. For the most part, they had all been good. I managed to kill 2 people but then died to a guy in full iron and a diamond sword. I had come to Michael's help and that's how I died. Michael was killed by the same guy.

'Tybzi! Find me people!' Liam asked.

I decided to help too. 'There's a guy  next to the house. He's stuck, no actually, that's a girl. She's stuck in a hole in the garden.'

'Yeah that's really helpful. Thanks,' Liam said sarcastically.

'No problem' I answered laughing.

'Oh I see him too! That's adorable!' Michael said.

‘Just tell me where he is!’ Liam said losing his patience.

I let Michael explain as I was terrible at explaining locations. I turned back to my window. The pretty girl was carrying a box into the building.

I thought to myself, ‘Let this recording finish already so I can go out and help her.’

‘Bayani! I asked you a question!’ Liam said.

‘Yeah, sorry! What was that?’ I asked.

‘I said, do you see anyone else? Tybzi is currently looking at this other guy for me.’

‘Ok, there’s a guy in that mine shaft near the edge of the map,’ I said.

‘That’s me stupid!’ Liam said laughing.

‘Oh that is you. HA! Sorry didn’t read the name,’ I told him.

‘Bayani, are you okay?’ Michael asked.

‘Yeah, yeah. I’m fine Tybzi. Thanks for your concern though,’ I said.

‘Alright then!’ he said. But there was a tone in his voice I knew all too well. It meant we would talk about it once we had finished recording. Michael, Liam and I are all really good friends and knew each other nearly too well.

‘There’s this one guy going to spawn with full leather,’ I said instead.

‘Alright, heading there now,’ Liam said.

‘Ooh. Ooh This guy’s fighting another guy. They killed each other! Ooh. Ooh nice!’ Michael exclaimed. ‘That means it’s just you and the leather guy left H.’

‘Yup I’m killing him now too. And he’s dead!’ Liam said laughing.

‘You won a game without going to deathmatch. Good job!’ I said.

‘Thank you Bayani! Will you do my outro then?’

‘Sure thing. So that was a survival game with HBomb, Tybzi, and Bayani. Make sure to leave a like if you enjoyed. Anything else?’ I said.

‘Say bye-bye!’ Tybzi added.

‘Bye-bye!’ I said.

‘Get out of here you knuckleheads!’ Liam said to close off the recording.

‘So Jordan, why were you  all distracted during this game?’ Michael said.

‘Oh nothing. There’s just this pretty girl moving into my building.’

‘Ooh! Jordan has a crush!’ Michael said.

Liam laughed and I just grinned and said ‘I do not! I have to go though. I want to go help her move in.’

‘Oh, going on a date already?’ Liam said jokingly.

‘You guys! Bye!’ I said.

‘Bye Jordan,’ Michael said. ‘Have fun with the girl.’

Liam laughed and said, ‘Bye Jordan.’

I laughed and left the teamspeak. I went into the hallway. There was a door open near the stairs. The pretty girl was just coming out of what could only be her new flat. She saw me and smiled. Her smile was so beautiful. Heck, her entire face was beautiful. I smiled back and went to talk with her. She was just so beautiful.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: I am so sorry this chapter took forever to write. I've just been really busy with school. I already have the story written in a notebook, so I just need to find the time to type it all up. This summer I will defintely writing more. Hope you like this chapter xx