Chapter 3: Finding

Bee’s POV

It had been a week since I had moved in. Everything was still a mess but I had set up my computer. That was always my priority so that I could film my videos. I just couldn’t leave my full time job. I would lose subscribers and my only source of income would drop. I wanted to continue making videos because I loved to do it for my fans. I had decided not to tell them about me moving until today.

‘Should I stream tonight?’ I asked on my twitter. And as usual, everyone replied ‘yes’ or some form of it.

‘Alright, I’ll stream in one hour!’ I tweeted.

Everyone was so excited. I hadn’t done a stream in a while. Not since I had left Australia nearly 2 weeks ago. Now that I had somewhat settled in, I could just have fun and get back YouTube. I figured I would play minigames for half the time and play my modded survival series the other half.

I started the stream with my survival series and said, ‘Hello everyone! Did you miss me?’

It was a stupid question I thought to myself. I knew they had missed me. I had seen their tweets. Nevertheless, I waited for them to answer in chat. As I has expected, the chat was full of ‘Yes’ and ‘I missed you’ and ‘I love you Bee!’s.

‘I missed you guys too. This’ll be a short stream I think. I still need to unpack. Yes the rumours are true. I have moved. I’ve moved to Seattle in the United States. I got a good job here. That’s why I haven’t been making videos. I played around my world and told everyone about what I had been doing for the past couple weeks when there was a knock on the door.

‘Oh great,’ I thought. ‘Who on Earth could that be? They couldn’t have picked a better time could they.’

‘I’m sorry guys. I have to go answer my door,’ I said to the stream. ‘I’ll be right back. Entertain yourselves in chat.’

I paused my game and went to open the door. Outside was none other than Jordan.

'Hi,' I said.

'Hello. I just came by to see if you wanted to go around Seattle with me tonight. The city is gorgeous at night,' he said. He seemed kind of shy and was bluching alot. He looked cute.

'I would love to to go except I'm in the middle of-' I stopped. I couldnt tell JOrdan I did YouTube and played Minecraft for 50,000 people. I would look so lame.

'You're in the middle of what?' he said smiling, still looking a bit nervous.

I couldn't not tell him I did YouTube. I just didn't know how to say it. I mean I kind of trusted him and I felt like he wouldn't laugh. 

'Alright, I'll tell you but I'm probably going to sound weird or lame,' I said with a small smile. 

'It's fine. I probably won't judge you. I don't like it when people do it to me, so I won't judge others.'

I sighed and said, 'I'm in the middle of streaming for my fans. I haven't talked to them in so long'

I waited for a laugh but it never came.

'Oh! What are you streaming?" he asked looking curious.

'Minecraft,' I whispered. I probably looked so stupid. A 19 year old playing Minecraft by herself.

'Oh that's weird be-' he started.

I cut him off. I had had it with people judging my job and passion. 

I said rather harshly, 'I shouldn't have told you! I hate it when people find out what I do and just laugh. That's why I don't have may friends. A reason I left home was becuase my parents were never supportive of my YouTube. Everyone always makes fun of me for playing Minecraft at my age!'

I could have started crying. I felt tears form in my eyes and start to trickle down my cheeks.

Jordan seemed startled at my reaction. 'Oh no! You took me the wrong way Bee. You also didn't let me finish my sentence but it's myfault. I phrased it wrong. I shouldn't have said it like that. I was going to say that I did YouTube too. And post Minecraft videos.'

'Really?' I said looking up at him and staring into his dark green eyes. God they were beautiful. I stopped crying a bit.

He smiled and said, 'Yeah, why would I lie about the best job ever? Now come here.'

He pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged him back. He was warm and skinny, but muscular. It was nice to know that I finally had a friend other than Mitch who also liked Minecraft. And that friend was only a few doors down.

------

There's the next chapter. Sorry for the short chapters. Hope you enjoyed nonetheless. 

xx