CHAPTER 2

"El? what's with the grumpy face?" Mindy asked while putting the tray in the table

 "nothing, I'm just pissed because of that guy over there" I pointed my finger into his direction and I saw him talking to to the bartender? Okay. that isn't my business anymore.

 "You know El, He's hot!" before I could react, she turned around holding again the tray while giggling. Just as soon as Mindy is out of site, Leo-- the bartender who talked to Mr. Douche bag earlier approach me. He's my close friend and he know almost everything about me; Almost.

"Leo ! What's up?" He look tensed "uhm El, can you please accommodate Mr. ---"

"Mr. dumb ass douche bag?, If that so then NO" his blue orbs widened " I am so done with him Leo, he's nothing but an airhead prick" oh, maybe that's a bit exaggerated but you can't blame me after he's action earlier.

"No El, you have too even if you say No." he said it with full authority which cause my out hang open. "Just don't mind what he did to you earlier, be professional" Okay, that's it. No matter how I argue,I still don't have a choice, Leo is nice though don't take that side of him. Marching through like a tunnel of smelly people while holding this tray ordered by the one and only Mr.Idontcarewhathisameis.

 Just looking into his direction makes me wanna puke,I am so near to him to the point that I wanna put something poisonous in his drink like right freaking now. Do I really sound so pissed? because HELL I AM.

 Thoughts are running inside my head as if they had a marathon in there, I didn't notice the other waiter crossing in my direction and in just a split second ... 

MY FACE IS BURIED INTO SOMETHING HARD,MY HAIR DIPPING IN A NASTY,STICKY KIND OF BEVERAGE..

OH..

I AM ON TOP OF MR. IDONTCAREHWHATHISNAMEIS WHO IS CURRENTLY LOOKING SO ---ANGRY?.I.AM.SOOO.DEAD.

"Where is your manager?" OH.MY.GOD. He sound so scary but then I didn't really understand what he said, it's like he's speaking in a whole different language. My mind is really screwing me right now.

"A-A-UHM-A --what?" my voice cracking,this literally explains how nervous I am right now.

"I SAID .." his blue eyes looks like a fire flurry, he's forehead is slowly touching mine. I felt the tingling inside me,but that didn't change the fact that I'm shaking right now" WHERE.IS.YOUR.MANAGER" I can smell his breath, I felt an impalpable chill running down my spine, my lips is still parted due to this unexplainable anxiety I've been feeling.

"Uhm. Sir, he-he's on his office right now a-and I al-already told hi-him that you wan-wanted to see him. Uh-uhm he's wa-wa-waiting there, ye-yeah" our attention immediately averted to the man who's been stuttering. Thank GOODNESS Leo. I can see that his nervous but I really want to hug him for saving me. Studying the place, I let my eyes roamed around the club and I can see people staring and murmuring as if it's the most horrendous news that happened in the town.Sigh. talk about people -_- 

 I took a deep breath realizing the scene that happened, this is going to be madness. I quickly opened my eyes when I felt a shoulder-breaking bump. Oh. it was him, rushing through the manager's office. OH.NO. I'm just really hoping that the ground with swallow me whole at this very moment. He seemed so serious about the accident.

NOOOOO I CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE MY JOB !

"El, the manager wants to talk to you." it's Leo again . Okay Im really going to be a dead meat. My feet slowly moved through the manager's office. I spotted Mindy and Zu's presence near me and they gave me a you-can-do-it smile, I smiled back reassuring them that I will BE "fine". My gaze lifted when I saw the word "MANAGER" stick at the center of the door. I slowly opened it and...

"WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THIS GABRIELLA?"

---

*Author's note**

Sorry for the cliffhanger :/ and yeah Thanks to all who read the first chapter.

Lovies please don't hesitate to point out all the mistakes as what I had said,I'm no english genius so I would love to hear your suggestions :)

READ, COMMENT AND VOTE ? YAY!

BACON WITH FRIES WITH CHEESE PIZZA AND SUNDAE FOR ALL OF YOU ;)

-tin-