CHAPTER 1

Loud thumping of speakers, bodies grinding to each other as the music's blasting,people making out, some where just in the corner observing the whole place while people getting wild and wasted. I diverted my attention to the entrance area where people keep on coming, boys with the I'm-getting-laid-tonight look and girls with their skimpy dresses like seriously? I can give you enough cloths to make your dresses not as slutty as it is right now woman.

Sigh.

I walk back through where my area is, trying to compensate everyone. I tried not to mind all that is happening right now because first of all I am not a party person and of course being not a party person, I also don't want to be in a place like this,but as much as I dislike being in here the more I need to-- yeah to make a living.

"ELLLLL !" I was back to life when I heard those squeaky voices shouting my name from afar and it is no other than Mindy and Zu -- a.k.a. my partners in crime. Mindy Wilson and Zu Chin are my Best Friends-- True Friends to be specific . Mindy has this beautiful copper coloured hair with some highlights which do match her amazing physique, though she's not the skinny type of girl  ( yeah she preferred having a bit of fats than be like those anorexic models- she hate those girls by the way because they look like zombies). 

Zu Chin is the brunette asian one (it is really hard to find out that she's an asian,isn't it? *note the sarcasm*) she's very pretty indeed, her almond shape eyes compliments her skin and body. They're both worth a stare and both do have such wonderful personalities.

"Thank goodness you're here! I've been waiting for like ages now" I uttered while checking my wristwatch. I lifted my head once I  noticed the silence, that's when I saw two different colored orbs with their left brows up giving me the cold look.

"Okay, I give up, I was just exaggerating." I bit my lower lip and raised both of my hands as a sign of defeat then both of them laugh.

"Hahaha we know !" Zu said trying to refrain her tears from falling because of laughter.

"we know you El, now let's head up to work!" Mindy commanded and as said, we headed to our designated area in the club continously dealing with the customers.

  As the night darken, I know our shift is about to end. Every now and then I checked my wristwatch, there's still an hour left but I know it won't last long.I'm already very exhausted, literally tired of everything in this club, the smokes,the annoying look of sweating people and the smell of liqours are quite unbearable.I turn my head when I heard someone needs my presence,making my way to the man with two girls beside him (probably her catch for the night) I stop infront of them and ask their order.

"Anything you want sir?" I asked in my calmest tone

"You"

"Huh? Sorry sir but I don't remember having a "You" named liqour in this club" I replied confusingly.

"What the hell? ! Are you that slow to even comprehend? I want You! not a liquor" He said while pointing at me and giving me that playful evil grin, his wasted look is on its hundred and one percent visibility. I was astounded for a minute. I stared at his blue eyes trying to study his features. He's a brunette and he's hair is in a quiff-styled one, he's blue eyes are very beautiful, it's like it holds a lot of stories, his nose suits his eyes and lips-- oh that lips, one plump-reddish one , OH! CRAP what am I thinking ! He maybe attractive but hes nothing but a complete douchebag.

"done checking me out miss? I know I'm sexy and stop drooling" said the arrogant douchebag

I was caught off guard and by that I quickly averted my eyes into his and stare at him with pure irritation "For your information sir, I am not checking you out! I was just trying to COMPREHEND how a douchebag you are" well then that's a lie, but what can I do? I am already cornered. I turned back, ready to walk but then I faced him again and saw him smirking? what?! " and for once sir, I am not for sale! have a good night !" I said it with full authority.

---

**Author's note**

OH YAHH IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE GUYS. IM SO TIRED OF LIKE THEN AND NOW TRAVELLING -- DON'T BLAME ME .. BLAME COLLEGE -.- YEAH IM GOING TO COLLEGE SOON AND I, MYSELF IS NOT VERY HAPPY ABOUT THAT.

COLLEGE IS STRESSING, THEY SAY :/

THANKS LOVIES !

RAINBOW COLORED AND SHIMMERING UNICORNSSSS FOR ALL OF YAAA <3

-tin-