Before the mistake

She was always happy playing with her two younger brothers only 16 no worries except highschool. Maybe.She was a young carefree person when she met him.He was acquaintances with her father.Her father was a kind gental man who was quiet and spoke his mind in the silence.He had emerald green eyes like jewels.She had hair as dark as night and eyes as brown as chocolate.She was beautiful and had porcilin skin.As day shifted to night and then dusk the young girl was still careless but three weeks later life took a turn of events for the teenager.She told her mother to which it went to the father like a wildfire and to the fathers mother.The teenager feared returning and hid till she decided it was time to come home.She missed school went on independent study and missed the fun her and her friends used to have together even though her friends came to visit still. She was about to change and so was her life.She was growing not in height but in width.She was confused.Happy,sad,and angry all these things stressed her out.In nine months she would be overwhelmed.Her father took care of his pregnant wife along with his now pregnant daughter.They did not get along and the wife of the daughters father had birthed a beautiful baby girl and three moths later in may on the 28th to be exact another beautiful baby girl was born and the daughter looked in amazement at what she had created.Everyone looked at the thing.