finally a dare

Jasmine:hey everyone get yo asses down here!!!
Everyone:what do you want we aren't in a good mood!?!?!
Jasmine: oh you want to yell at me huh
Everyone:*scared shitless*
Jasmine: I'll beat the crap out of you guys later we have a dare from

Bill: I don't have any weaknessJasmine: *shots bill in the head with a demonic bullet that kills all demons* (not real I mad them up)Bill: *dead*Dipper: Jasmine you killed him!!!!Jasmine: ugh I'll bring him back later when I beat the crap out of y...

Jasmine: *shots bill in the head with a demonic bullet that kills all demons* (not real I mad them up)
Bill: *dead*
Dipper: Jasmine you killed him!!!!
Jasmine: ugh I'll bring him back later when I beat the crap out of you guys sheesh he also can die by going into someone's head and erasing that person's mind ok time to bring him back *uses powers to bring him back to life*
Bill: *gasp* I'm back *tackles Dipper and kisses him*
Jasmine: hehehe time to beat the crap out of you guys

Bill: I don't have any weaknessJasmine: *shots bill in the head with a demonic bullet that kills all demons* (not real I mad them up)Bill: *dead*Dipper: Jasmine you killed him!!!!Jasmine: ugh I'll bring him back later when I beat the crap out of y...

Jasmine: did I forget to show you guys this form well if so now you know *grin's evilly*
##### TIME SKIP because I'm to lazy right now#########
Everyone: *knocked out*
Jasmine: ok thanks for reading hope you liked it leave more dares and asks in the comments well Intel next time bye!!!! 😎😎😎