JM

Jimin sat on a dry, brown bench while looking at his phone. His eyes glued on the screen. Jimin had a thin jacket with simple pants. He wasn't really doing anything as expected for Jimin.
That was until a female came up to Jimin and sat on the other side of the bench. She had wavy brown hair with a brown beanie on.

"Hello, Park Jimin," the girl didn't look at Jimin she instead looked at the distance.

"Do I know you?" Jimin kindly asked.

"No, but I know you.  I always looked up to you, Jimin. You were my idol," the girl then faced Jimin with a sweet smile.

"The way you treated the others with kindness and love," she continued, "you are basically husband material," she chuckled.

"When I found out that the group was going to depart I broke down," she frowned.

"I failed exams, missed school, and almost ended everything," she stated.

That made Jimin feel extremely bad. He didn't know that it would effect the fans that much. All he though about was getting out and getting it over it and never thought about the fans. The fans helped Jimin and the others to get where they were now. He never thought that they would think about such bad things because it only has been like a year.

"I'm so sorry," Jimin turned his phone off and lowered his head in guilt.

"It's not your fault, Jiminie," the girl stood up.

"It was really nice meeting you Jiminie! It's my first and only time I'll meet you so be healthy, don't be sad, and don't get sick," the girl bowed and ran away with a squeal.

That was jimin's last time he ever meets a fan in the streets. The so called "fans" will move on and forget that Bangtan ever existed. So Jimin treasured that moment and thought to himself, "family not fans."