H

Hoseok walked inside the JYP in a not-so-happy expression. Although he was upset about his group, he was excited to meet the groups under the JYP entertainment.

Hoseok walked in and was greeted by Park Jiyoung also known as JYP.

"Hoseok-ah! Welcome~ Make yourself at home," JYP (this is hard lol) hugged Hoseok and made the greeting much more happier.

"Thank you for allowing me to come and continue my dreams," Hoseok bowed.

"We're a family under this entertainment~ Come on. Let's meet the groups you'll be working with," JYP (I'll just use this name from now on) and Hoseok walked to a different room where he was greeted by other people.

"This is one of a very successful group, Got7," JYP said.

"1, 2, 3. Hello, we are Got7!" All the members said at the same time and soon after they bowed.

"Hello, I'm JinYoung. The lead vocalist, lead dancer, and rapper," JinYoung bowed.

"Hello, my name is Bambam! Hope to be friends."

"Hello, I'm Mark."

"Hello, I'm Jackson! Lead rapper, lead dancer, vocalist, and face of the group."

"Hello, I'm the leader, JaeBum also known as JB," JB bowed after.

"Hello, I'm Youngjae the main vocalist of Got7!"

"Hello, I'm Yugyeom! Nice to meet you~"

They were all nice to Hoseok. Hoseok introduced himself and soon after JYP left for them to talk.

---

I had to research this information lol. This probably will be the only chapter where Hoseok talks with Got7 because I don't know the members of Got7s personalities so it's a little harder. I will try my best to get to know Got7 better. I do already know Jackson and BamBam so that's good 😀
Should I do more chapters but with the other members life after the disbandment? I'm thinking about it but I'm not sure if anyone what's that.
Should I?