Chapter 16

Sasha;

The DLSU celebrates its ninth overall championship as and have now won two of their five finals matches against the Blue Eagles, proving that they have lived up to all expectations this season, with highly-touted big man Mbala also claiming the Most Valuable Player award. La Salle, who last won the championship in 2013, was unable to sweep the season after losing in the second round to Ateneo.

"Okay na? Wala nang magwawala pag uwi?" Casey asked while I sung the Alma Mater hymn and they focused the camera to me.

"Well, Yes because pwede na ulit pumunta sa Pobla" I replied jokingly.

We're here in the center of the coliseum right now taking the group pictures of the DLSU Green Archers with their Champion Shirts, UAAP Stole, Tiger Stuff toy and their trophy that is held by Finals MVP, Jeron Teng who played his final game today with Thomas Torres.

"Congrats!!" I greeted Ricci after taking their photo ops.

"Thank you!!" He replied and gave me a hug. "I think the cut out was my lucky charm eh"

We were still raising the head cut outs everytime Brent or Ricci shoots the ball which gave me and my kili kili lots of exposures kanina because I decided to change in a tube during halftime because it's so hot in here. Not to mention, My voice sounds weird after yelling too much kanina. They were teasing me na palitan ko na daw si Coach Aldin.

Ricci grabbed my hand and we went to the VIP area where his family is seated.

"I'm with the Ticket Sponsor, guys" Sabi ni Ricci as I greet Tito Pao and Tita Abi.

"Thanks, shobe for our ticket. Mas nakaka trigger tuloy ng high blood if the teams will always have this kind of play and the crowd pa" Sabi ni Tita Abi. "Congrats pala on your awards!"

"Thanks, Tita! We actually fell short but bawi next season"

"Oo yun yung iniiyakan niya kanina eh" Sabi ni Ricci. "Balik na muna kami dun, Mom and Dad for the interviews"

Ricci won't let go of my fingers that is intertwined with his while we're walking which makes me kilig.

@sashaheineken: Congrats, DLSU Green Archers!!!! 💚💚💚

@bettinacaceres: hhww 🧡

The camera was focused to us while walking and I wasn't aware that we were on the hanging scoreboard which Bettina took a picture of.

"Wait, I'll just give my camera to Yanna para yung laptop and SD Card ko nalang dadalhin ko later" Sabi ko kay Ricci. "Sige na, mauna ka na"

"No, it's okay" He replied. "I'll come with you na, magpapakita din ako kay Tita Ann"

We went to VIP area where they are seating and Ricci greeted my family even he doesn't even have to.

I'm seriously talking to Yanna but I wanna laugh and at the same time get mad at her because she's wearing an Ateneo Iconic Socks and DLSU shirt. I paused for a while because I got distracted with her facial expressions.

"Sorry I got distracted with your hands" She replied while laughing. "When you wanna keep it lowkey but you can't"

"He doesn't want to let go of my hands" Sabi ko while he's talking to my beother. "But yeah... Main Character"

I uploaded our pictures with the trophy and the other one was that Ricci and I were biting the metals we received while partly winking and leaning my head to his shoulders because I got bored during ceremony.

@sashah: Thank you, DLSU Community for the unending support! We may have fell short but we'll bounce back stronger next season. Congrats to the Green Archers for outplaying the opponent with Mayhem Mentality 💚🏹