Chapter 27

Ricci;

These past few weeks, I don't come home to Taft because every after classes there's Gilas practice and there are times where there is a whole day practice so my schedule is so messy again. I don't want to travel back and forth Taft and Katipunan especially at night because of traffic. Gusto ko after practice, tulog agad so umuuwi ako sa San Juan.

Since my next class is at 12, I decided to ask Sasha out on a brunch date. I had to pick her up in their unit because we'll ride Uber nalang.

"MY BOO BEARRRR" Sasha always jump and hug me whenever she sees me especially that we haven't seen each other for more than a week or so. I always insist to pick her up for this tight hugs and loads of kisses from Sasha.

"My Star player!!" I said while we hug each other tightly. "So, final na??"

"Yesss and then training agad tapos fitting of jerseys"

"Tara kain? Katatapos nang Comparative Anatomy classes ko eh and I woke up late tapos rush hour pa kanina" Tanong ko as I sit down on their couch and opened their TV. Sakto it's Utah Jazz vs Dallas Mavs.

"I just had brunch with Chuchi pero it's okay I can go with you"

Since the traffic is bad and maganda na din yung spot na napag parking-an ko inside the campus, Nag Uber nalang kami. I talked to Sasha about how I'm excited in the next practices as we will play against PBA teams and my idols but she didn't heard it because the moment that she laid her head on my shoulders, nakatulog na siya. Aside from that, I'm glad to see Kobe amd play with him in Singapore. His management allowed him to join Gilas while on residency in NCAA.

-ff

Before the actual practice, we were asked to have Strength and Conditioning training which I have a love-hate relationship with. Upon checking our weight, the coaches told me that I should cut. Meaning, I have to lose more body fat as a result of midnight foodtrip dates with Sasha.

The Moro Lorenzo in Ateneo is multi-functional because it is equipped with gym equipments and it has two separate courts that can conduct basketball or volleyball games at a time. The other side of the court is occupied by the Women's team so I kinda got distracted when I saw Sasha. I just give her smiles in between breaks or would wink at her.

"Booommm!!" My teammates yelled as I dropped a 3-point bucket beyond the arc to end the game.

It was a tiring game. The whole team was divided into 2 so I had to play against Thirdy Ravena in this game before we play with Blackwater tomorrow.

"Iba talaga kapag nasa isang side yung girlfriend" Asar ni Kobe sakin. "Walang mintis tira natin bro ah"

"Siyempre" I replied and smiled at them. "Baka ngayon lang to so allow me na magyabang tonight"

"Yung isa din dun sa kabila balita ko ganda ng shooting lalo na sa midrange" Asar naman ni Ahia. "Yung number 1!!"

"Coach pauuwiin niyo na si Kobe nagkakalat" Asar ko. "Umuwi ka na nga maghahanap ka lang mg chix dito eh"

"Weh ikaw nga lagi kang nakatingin sa kabila" Sabi niya. We decided to watch the last quarter in the women's team. I just focused on watching Sasha's play and keep mum about it while they tease me everytime she shoots the ball.