n i n e

We go and sit down in the squishy but comfortable booth. I look around admiring all the paintings. There's ones of palm trees and sunsets it's just very relaxing.

'So do you wanna get ice cream?' Ethan asks

'I mean what else are we here for?' I laugh

'What are you thinking about getting?' I say

'Probably just chocolate, original I know right'

'Yup so original' I say as I get up and walk over to the front counter

'Wait where are you going?' Ethan says/screams

'To get the ice creams, if you go you'll pay, and I'm paying' I say and walk off.

I look over and Ethan's yelling must've got Emma's attention because she is giving me the death stare. I just fake smile and wave at her. I'm a bitch I know.

I grab the ice creams and walk back to the table.

'Here ya go' I say handing Ethan his ice cream.

About 10 minutes later

Ethan and I were laughing having a good time.

'I'm going to go to the bathroom, and then we can go?'

'Sure'

I walk into the bathroom and I see pink blue and yellow around my mouth from the ice cream.

'Can I not eat properly?' I say.

'I guess not' I hear someone say I turn around and it's a tallish girl with long flowy black hair, she has ocean blue eyes which stand out against the darkness of her hair. Let's just say she was drop dead gorgeous.

'Ugh now I'm embarrassed' I say

'No need to be, everyone does it, plus you were being yourself'

She seems nice.

'Aha thanks for the advice'

'No problem...'

'Daniella, what's your name?'

This has turned into a full on conversation.

'I'm Alissa, nice to meet you' she says sticking out her hand and I shake it. We both end up laughing.

'Hey, let me get your number I want to be friends, and don't worry I'm not hitting on you' I say.

We exchange details and we walk out the bathroom.

I find my way to the seat which isn't far considering it's right near the bathroom.

I get there and I see Emma sitting in my spot talking to Ethan.

'Ummm hey Emma that's my spot move. Please' I say

She just laughs in my face.

'Well nice talking to you, me and Ethan were just leaving'

Ethan gets up and hands me my bag I put it on my back and she scoffs.

I just roll my eyes.

'Do you wanna come over to my place?'

'Sure'

We reach my house and I unlock the door and we walk in. I then realise I'm still in my bathers.

'I'll be back I'm going to change'

'Kay'

I get up to my room and unpack my bag because I know I had a pair of clothes in there. Turns out I was right. I grab the pink crop top and black skater skirt and put it on. While I'm looking for my brush a $20 note falls out. I grab it and run downstairs.

'You're a piece of shit Ethan' I say.

He turns around confused.

'What?'

'I said you're a piece of shit'

'What? why?'

I show him the money.

'This is why, I said I was paying' and I shove the note into his chest.

'Take it'

He actually obeys and shrugs.

'Let's go sit outside'

We walk outside to my outside area. I have a six seater table, some couches, a tv, a huge patch of grass and an in ground pool with no water in it.

'Why don't you have any water in the pool?'

'Well this was my cousins old house I bought it off them, they had children so they got a pool, one I can't be bothered to filter it everyday and two I can't be bothered to fill it'

'I can help'

'Aha yea we can fill it but in three days it'll go green, then you'll need to come over and do it again'

We go and sit on some pool chairs I have near the fence of the pool.

'I really want a dog, to run around on this grass, a small one though'

'I've always wanted a dog, but Grays allergic'

'Awww that sucks'

'Hey I've got an idea' I say running into my shed. I come out with one of those above ground pools with the poles and shit.

'Help me put it up?' I say and fake pout

'Aha why not'

Later

We've put the pool up and are now waiting for it to fill up all the way, it's half way there.

I'm sitting on the edge watching the water fill up the circular pool, it's blue so the water is a pretty colour. I then get pushed into the water.

'Another reason why you're a piece of shit' I say laughing.

'Hey help me up' I say sticking my hand out.

He goes to help me up and I pull him in.

'Hey' Ethan screams.

I just say there laughing. Eventually he starts laughing too.

'I'm tired' I say and Ethan rests me on his lap. I snuggle my head into the crook of his neck as he hugs the small of my back.

My eyes start to flutter close but I wake myself up remembering I'm in the pool. I push myself off of Ethan's lap and float in the water. It's kind of dark so I'm watching the sunset.

Once the pool is filled up we get out and I put the chlorine floaty in the pool.

'Ahh I had so much fun with you, can you stay over?' I say to Ethan.

'I can't I have Gr-'

'Please' I say fake pouting

'I ca-'

'I said please'

'Fine'

My trick always works.

'Ok, do you wanna stay with me or in the guest room'

'I'll stay with you'

'Kay' I say running up the stairs.

Once I set everything up. Ethan and I get into bed. He borrowed some clothes I have that are huge on me.

'Ah goodnight Ethan'

'Night Dani'

I snuggle into his side. I check and see he is sleeping.

I sigh. 'I think I'm in love with you E' I whisper.

'Me too'

That's all I hear before my eyes flutter close into a deep sleep

A/N

Hello bbys 💕
Ahhhhh they've confessed :)))
But they haven't at the same time.
Tysm for 100 reads!

Insta: @/Dolanpringles
Twitter: @/breakyourdolan
Dms are open on both 💕