Part 6

As we entered we saw alot of kids and parents playing and laughing together.At times i wish my parents were with me.

"Rose why not start with the roller costar?" He asked. Ok let's get startedddd..

We ended up riding each Andheri every ride and xavi as i call him even won a teddy for me. I may have met this man for not even a day but still i feel comfortable with him. I dont know why but i have a feeling that i know him.

We were having candy floss and looking at the crowd near by.. "i hope u enjoyed are first date rose"

"Well u never informed me it was a Date xavi.."i just couldn't stop laughing at him.He looked uterly embarresed with a hint of pink on his cheeks..

"Awwww.. is xavi so blushinggg"
"I was just..i aah.." "ok no need to be embarrassed and yes i enjoyed are date"

We left from the place and now we were standing in front of my house..

i was wandering if i should call him in or not but suddenly he came close to me n said "i had a wonderful time with u rose and i wish to meet u again.. soon"

with that he came close to me and hugged me. I was still in shock. His scent was so strong.He felt so warm.I wish i could just stay in his arms.

"By rose" he said and left me there in front of my door absolutely speechless.. "what are u doing to me mr.knights"

Ok guysss i know am super duper late but i will keep on updating from now on.. please do like share and comment down below. I feel encouraged to write moreee.. gn💋 Ira💋