Part 3

I woke up with a smile on my face.The sun shinning brightly on me as if saying Good morning.i got up from my bed n followed my morning routine.i knew i had no job now so i decided i will rest for today n go for job hunting tomorrow.
I brought my coffee to lips n smiled looking at the pendant in my hand. It was a heart shaped pendant with the intials on A n R behind it and a picture of me and alex inside it. We
were 8 and he was 12 that time.He was my only friend. He used to stay in with me in the orphanage.We were so close that we wont even eat without each other. I still remember that day when we were transfered to different orphanage and it made us both apart.I was crying so much that i fainted.when i opened my eyes i wished it was a nightmare but sadly it was the truth.My new orphanage was good.The lady who used to take care of us helped me alot to grow up as a better person. After i moved out from the orphanage i started working as a librarian as i loved reading and after i had a sufficient saving i joined my Bachelors Degree. I was good at it and so i ended up getting scholarship which really helped alot with my bills to be paid.
Last year i joined KhanIndustries as a receptionist from where i got fired yesterday. Suddenly my phone started ringing and as i answered i heard screaming n shouting which made me almost deaf and i knew who it was. "Good Morning to u too sanna" "Bad Morning bitch where the hell were you yesterday. We were supposed to meet" thats when i remembered that i was so upset that i hugged a stranger and din't even asked his name. Stupid me "Are u still on the line rose" "yes san sorry i was just stressed but il make it up to you.just give me 15 minutes il be at your place" "ok babe am waiting" with that she ended up the call n i grabbed my wallet n left. As soon i started walking i saw a Black car no not a normal car but a very very expensive car n dont ask me which car is it cause i suck at that. I dont know why but i felt that that car was following me but i just brushesd it off n continued walking. On my way i entered a near by cafe and got sanna's favourite ice tea. As i was about to turn i slipped n was caught by familiar pairs of arm.
Ok guys so i almost stopped writting this story. But i will continue now. Please avaoid mistakes n dont forget comment n like.
Ira