| 7 |

"mister tomlinson, did you do your homework this time?" "n-no, sorry s-sir," "detention with me at lunch, mister tomlinson!"

-

louis settled in one of the front seats after niall let him inside for the lunch detention.

"so, can you inform me why you haven't completed any homework this term, louis?" niall mused as he sat as his desk. he rearrange the collar on his formal blazer, keeping his gaze on louis.

"i, uhm, i have got a lot of problems at home that take a lot of time to deal with." louis said, using a genuine excuse - he did have problems at home which did take a while to deal with.

niall frowned a little and gave louis a look of sympathy, believing the excuse, "if you need help you're always welcome to see me before school, during lunch or after school. i arrive here at quarter-past seven and i leave when i decide to."

"t-thank you, sir." louis stammered, a light blush appearing on his cheeks.

"forget the detention, bud - you can go." niall said, flashing him a sweet smile. he felt bad for the boy and he didn't want him to suffer in this classroom when he could be with his friends.
-

lxuisnugget ;
so, he gave me a detention today but i explained why i hadn't been completing his work and he let me off with the detention... little did he know that i would rather be in detention with him than having to roam around the school's halls by myself at lunch..