| 14 |

"faggot! faggot! faggot!" the students chant in the hall. louis had been pinned up to the lockers by zayn, the school's football team's captain. he had bullied louis for years and this was a prime example of what louis had to go through.

"look at you, sissy boy," zayn chuckled, his grip on louis' shirt only got stronger as he pinned the boy up against the blue metal lockers. "awh, look at this! the lad is crying!"

louis had indeed started crying - there was salty tears trickling down his cheeks and his body had started to tremble, he was beyond humiliated and no one had even attempted to stop zayn from his horrible actions.

"p-please stop, zayn," louis pleads, his voice wavering and broken. "please don't do this to me, j-just let me go."

before zayn had a chance to start taunting louis for breaking down in front of him there was loud voice that bellows dow the hall. "move out of my fucking way!" that voice belonged to niall, he was pushing his way through the hoard of students so he could get to louis and zayn.

"get off him this instant, mister malik!" niall shouts, sending a cold glare to a wide eyed zayn. "i'm sure you wouldn't want to lose your place on the team now, huh?!"

zayn drops louis, letting him fall to the floor. he gives niall a pleading stare and he starts to beg at him, not wanting him to tell the coach about this. however, niall wasn't having any of it - he began shouting at the black haired boy again and ordered him to go to the principles office.

"hey, louis," niall said, his voice softening as he kneels down to a sobbing louis. "come on, come with me." he offered, helping the small boy to his feet. niall didn't let go of louis after helping him up - instead, he kept an arm wrapped around his slim waist as he led him to the nurse's office so he could have a quick check up.

after dropping louis off at the nurse's office a very pissed off niall makes his way to the principles office so he could explain to him what had just happened.
-

lxuisnugget ;

so, i got pretty fucked up at school today because of zayn and i got sent home to avoid anymore commotion .. but mr horan defended me and put zayn in his place. no one has ever stood up for me ;-; i love him so much.