Accidents...

[(a/n) This is my first chapter made years ago. I was suprised on how jolly I am before. Ahaha. I was about to delete this, but some readers liked it. It meant a lot to me. So I decided to continue for the second chapter. Please give the second chapter "Blushed Hell" a chance of time to read :) Thanks. ]
_________________________________

~Kagura's POV~

"Oi! Kaguraa! You done?!! I'm hungrehh!" Gin screamed .

"Almost done!!!" I replied.. of course by screaming too.

"Here!.. done!!" I said with enjoyment, Giving him a bowl of rice with raw eggs. :"D

"Om nomnom! OHHMMM NOMNOMMONNPOMIMNK," I actually stuffed all the rice in my mouth

then I saw Gin-san was just staring at me looking unsatisfied and confused.... :'(

not even eating his food..

"Oii.. eat your food Gin-san.. have some protein"..

Then he punched my head downwards causing me to spit the food from my mouth.. :v

"I HAD ATE PROTEIN EVERYDAY!! You expect me to eat this again! MAH BODY ALREADEH HAVE TONS OF EGGS AND RICE!!! And what was taking you so long making these!! I waited so long then THIS!! this wasnt that I expected! I thought it was something special!!" He yelled..

I was shocked.. "It is special BAKA!! I tried so hard making the egg yolk in the center without even popping it!!You should even be happy of it!! LOOK AT UR BOWL!!........ Am I right Gin-san!!"

"Thats why theres so many broken egg shells in the garbage!! I can clearly see it!! YOU WASTED MANY BECAUSE OF THAT!! He yelled at me again...

Then Shinpachi entered the house.. "Oi..oi..what's happening here" then he saw the garbage full of egg shells,Spitted food,Bump in my head,Gin's angry face...

he seems knowing whats happening by now..

"Heey Gin-saan calm down for a bit..here I bought some ramen" Gin smiled happily then Shinpachi gave it to him..Gin looked like a little kid..

Then Shinpachi looked at me..

"What?!" I yelled..

He takes the food I made for Gin-san then gave it to Sadaharu..

I looked at him with my annoyed face..

"Oiii..Kagura-san"He said...I'm Still looking at him like that..

"Come,let's go to Otae-san at the house,let's chit-chat about this" Then he smiled..

"I don't need any chit-chats!!" I yelled at his face with spitting saliva (purposely).. ([a/n]:didn't mean to be rude xD ok back to the story..)

"Come on,let's leave Gin-san alone for a while,come visit our home,Otae-san is there."

"Fine..." then I looked at Gin-san..still happily eating...

We came out of the house, We walked together going to Otae and Shin-chan's home....

"Anooo, Shinpachi-kun,what are gonna talk about?" I asked with a teasing manner..

I knew that it was about the food and stuff... but why is that? how are we gonna talk about that?Stupid....and what's wrong with it?

"You should go easy on the eggs and stuff you know.."

"Why?what's even wrong with it..it's delicous a-" I was cutted by my sentence..I think I bumped onto something...I pulled over then saw THE SADIST!! DUNDUNDUUUUUNNNN..