The Speech

Hello. My name is Meggie. XD. We are gathering here today to give an INSPIRATIONAL SPEECH about why you should avoid deportation. Yes Donald this is for you! Rawr XD. Trump we do not agree with your policies and we will change them! We are now taking over your station. HUSFORD for the win 2020 and 2024!! You do not have to listen to his ways! My friend Abbatoire is an immigrant from the Bermuda Triangle and she will tell the truth, Trump, Melly and the life of a crate inhabitant.
XD.

...

Hello. My name is Abbatoire XD and I am here today to reveal the truth. About Melania and the crate I called home for 64 years. As a survivor of young face syndrome and being tossed around the seven seas with none other than Melania, or as I like to call her, Melly. It was cramped, but I survived, just. No one knows how, no one knows why. But I know it was because I was destined to change the world and it's untamingly cruel, uninspiring and unmotivational ways. I am here today with my friend Meggie; together we are Husford. That is our names put together, as I slightly remember what life was like before I was snatched. My age, my dreams and who I wanted to be. We are not just presidents, we have a story to tell.

Thank you for your time and support

Abbatoire and Meggie aka Husford
Rawr XD.