Lukas

Lukas with a K = Kukas (pronounce "coo-cuss").
Lukas glanced at his worst enemy- a dolphin called Lucas. The dolphin had stolen the shark's name, straight from his birth certificate! Lukas had called the ecilop (E.B. and Meggie).
E.B. and Meggie drove along in their little red car. As E.B. drove, Meggie held a horn out the window and honked it repeatedly; just like the police!
E.B. and Meggie hopped out of the little red car.
"Lukas! What is the issue?" E.B. bellowed with her hands on her hips.
Lukas splashed around in anger.
"I've had something stolen from me!" Lukas screamed in anguish.
E.B. and Meggie stood and gasped. "A thief?! In Bermuda?!" It was absolutely unheard of.
Lukas let out another heartwrenching sob.
"My name...my identity...my life...it has been stolen. BY HIM!" He pointed a fin at the guilty looking dolphin, but before Meggie or E.B. could speak they had been eaten!
E.B. and Meggie awoke to darkness.
"W-w-where are we?" Meggie stammered. She started to cry.
E.B. slapped Meggie round the face!
"Pull yourself together, woman!" E.B. shouted. "We are inside a shark!"
"H-how do you know? That is impossible. I cannot believe you would know. And you wouldn't tell me. How dare you!?" Meggie bellowed in fury.
"I didn't know this would happen, you fool! I had haircuts planned for us this afternoon and you know how tight Omar's schedule is!" E.B. screamed. Her voice echoed around the shark. But E.B. noticed something strange about this echo.
"Wait, Meggie..." E.B. paused. "This isn't the sound of a shark echo...it's a dolphin!"
Meggie fainted.
                                                                              *
10.2555557 hours later...
Meggie awoke, still in slight shock. Dolphins were 7.2% lard! :O She knew from previous experience.
"E.B., we have to get out. Or I shall die."
E.B. hopped into action and in a flash she was in her army uniform that was stored in her pocket. It was blue and grey with silver sparkles.
Meggie also sprang to her feet.
E.B. grabbed her pitchfork and then stopped.
"Wait! I am a pacifist, I can't hurt this dolphin! Even if it is evil!" E.B. scratched her head in thought.
"Meggie...we shall have to use your hair as a rope!"
Meggie fainted!
                                                                                *
2.7 hours later...
Meggie awoke to a sensation of her being pulled upwards. She looked up and E.B. gave her a wave.
However, when she awoke for the second time, she grabbed a hair band from her wrist and threw her hair up.
She lasooed it until it hooked onto the evil marine animals tooth. E.B. hurriedly began to climb it. She finally reached the mouth, but when Meggie tried to follow in her footsteps, Lucas's tummy rumbled... like an earthquake!!! It was a disaster! Like many of their missions.
The earthquake caused E.B. to fall into a cavity in the dolphin's mouth. Both of them were now stuck!
E.B. was furious at Meggie.
"Megwan Junior Juniper Sinead Sameet Husford the 24th! If you had just listened to me and not messed around with your hair band everything would be fine!" E.B screamed from her dental prison.
E.B.rummaged through the objects that she could find. A toothbrush, an old sponge and a purple rubber duck. She threw them all aside and sighed. A deep sigh from the bottom of her heart. She was in despair. What would she do?
But Meggie had a plan and was jumping into action. She did not let E.B. know of her current antics, which she knew would anger her, but she did not care.
                                                                           *
6 days later...
Meggie walked around the beaches of Bermuda. She had lost E.B.. Her partner in crime, her life partner. She had roamed the island for 5 days after escaping Lucas. She was distraught.
"Meggie!"
Great, Meggie thought. Now she was hearing voices.
"Megwan!"
She heard it again.
She was rugby tackled by someone!
"Meggie, my friend, I am alive!"
IT WAS E.B.!!!!
1 hour and a soppy reunion later, the pair had caught up over some caffeine and were both back to their bubbly selves.
"What a fun week." E.B. exclaimed, high off of life before collapsing to the ground and falling asleep.
Meggie was already dreaming.💤
The End.

*author's note*
This is the stolen story. It travelled in many bags these past few days, but it was returned to us in tact.