Chapter 1

Kai=Butch

Kaoru=Buttercup

Makoto=Boomer

Miyako=Bubbles

Masaki=Brick

Momoko=Blossom

Kaishii=Buttons

Kiisu=Blade

---------------------------------------

Meaning of the names:

Kai=Ocean

Kaoru=Fragrance

Makoto=Sincerity

Miyako=Child of Beauty

Masaki=Elegant tree

Momoko=Peach child

Kaishii=Watchful

Kiisu=Wood

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

One wonderful morning in New Townsville, Mojo Jojo woke up in a surprisingly good mood, Mojo jumped out of bed in happiness and grabbed the morning paper and a cup of banana coffee, then he read the headline 'No crime! New Townsville crime free for 3 years!' this made Mojo drop his cup on himself, with an ear shattering scream and a quick shower later he was up and ready. He had to figure out a way to defeat the Powerpuff Girls Z once and for all…

"hmmmmmm… Robo Jojo? No they know how to destroy that… Tricking them?.... No they are very hard to trick… how about take Miss Keane… no.. How about. NO NO NO! " Mojo screamed at his self, he was looking over his old plans to destroy the Powerpuff's, he came across his plan with the Rowdyruff Boys Z 

"hmm…. Yes it’s the perfect plan!!" Mojo yelled in accomplishment, He was going to break out the Rowdyruff Boys Z and was going to get them to destroy the Powerpuff Girls!!

Narrator

So the evil villain Mojo Jojo went to the super villain jail (he was not captured because he went into hiding) and he escaped his 4 sons

(flashback)

A brunette haired girl walked away from school, her backpack slung from her back, she dropped her bag, giving her arms and back a rest… suddenly a flash of white light hit her and she yelled

"Buttons!!" and she transformed in a white Powerpuff, her hair turned white and her eyes turned black and her skin lightened, she screamed in pain of the transformation. She was so consumed with the pain and the power that her life, name and memory was forgotten, she had no memory. Soon after Mojo had made her a counterpart, Blade…

(end of flashback)

Mojo took his rowdy boys home while informing them of what they had to do but they were too young for the plan to work.

At Mojo Jojo's lair

Mojo Jojo brought 4 bowls, each with the Powerpuff girls z hair samples he had taken when the girls were recently. He then pours the chemical z formula he stole from Professor Utonium and mixes t in with the hairs. He then adds blood, sweat and tears. He also added the boys hair (in colours; blonde and blonde red and red greenish black/greenish black white and black) the mixtures glowed so Mojo gave them to his 12 yr. old sons; the boys drank them and they glowed and grew into 17 year old boys.

 One had blonde hair that was pushed over to the sides of his face and dark blue eyes. His skin was tanned and his smile was friendly. He was skinny with a little bit of muscle. You could see the neck part of his dark blue shirt with the same colour jacket over it. The jacket had black ends at the bottom of the shirt, the ends of the sleeves, around the hood and down the zipper. He wore black baggy jeans and a blue key chain hung out of one of the pockets.

The second boy had greenish blackish hair that flopped over most of the right side of his face. At the back of his head was a small ponytail that added the bad boy look to him. His skin was pale (not vampire pale!) and he was totally ripped. His eyes were dark green and he wore a sly smirk on his face. He wore the same thing as the blonde boy but it was dark green instead and the muscles he showed really well in his uniform. 

The third one was a red head with a bandage plastered under his left cheek. His muscles and skin type was the colour and size between the other two. His eyes were blood red but it didn’t make him look horribly evil and he had an unreadable expression which suddenly turned into a beaming smile.

The last one had black hair, his fringe over his left eye. His eyes were pale hazel that could made anyone scared for their life. His skin was the same colour as the third boy and he was the tallest out of all of the boys, he had more muscle than them too but only by a little bit. His facial expression showed nothing which added to the scariness of him. He wore the same clothes as the other boys but in black and grey.

"YESSSSSS IT WORKED, MY SUPER EVIL PLAN WORKED" Mojo yelled in happiness

"wow we look nice" said Butch (green Rowdyruff) flexing his muscles

"I feel weird, momma  am I always going to feel this way" asked Boomer (blue Rowdyruff) but Mojo didn’t listen and was jumping happily

"I feel so strong" said Brick (red Rowdyruff)

"………………………………………I can't believe it worked" muttered Blade rolling his eyes (black Rowdyruff)

"ok :) this is your Rowdyruff form you also have your secret human form where you will have different names" Mojo explained "and here are your watches that will let you change your forms" continued Mojo as he gave them their watches.

The boys were informed about the plan to kill the Powerpuff girls and they agreed (including Boomer) and they turned into their human forms, Boomers human (Makoto) hair wasn’t as sharp at the ends and he had lost all sign of muscle, Butch's (Kai) bang was shorter and his cute little ponytail had disappeared, he was the size of Brick in superpower form, Bricks (Masaki) hair wasn’t as spiky, the bandage was gone and he was the size of Boomer in superpower form, Blade's (Kiisu) hair wasn’t covering one eye any more it was like a cute emo bowl haircut, he had less muscles and was slightly shorter, he still has no expression on his face. The Rowdyruff's looked different enough not to be recognised as the Rowdyruff's or the other way around. The boys thought of their human names and they were easily enrolled in high school.