Sex with Avery😉😏

VERY DIRTY💦💦💦🔥🔥😉😉😏😏

Back story: You are 18 yrs old and you live in LA. You just recently started dating Jack Avery from a boy band called Why Don't We.
So yeah lol.

You are bored one day sitting on your bed and you decide to ask Jack to come over. You text him.
y/n: Heyyyyy wyd?!?💛🌼
J: Nothing much wbu bby?😩😍
Y/n: Oh just chilling!😉😍
Together: Want to come over?!💛😏
Y/n: Lmfaoooo😂😭😂😭
J: I guess I'll come over there lmao😭😂
Y/n: Can't wait!😉💛😭

•12 MINUETS LATER•

*you hear a knock at the door and jump up to go get it*
Y/n: COMING!!
*more knocks*
Y/n: SHUT UP
*you say laughing*
*you get to the door and you swing it open and jump into Jack's arms*
J: I missed you so much!
Y/n: Same even though I saw you 4 days ago!
J: 5 minuets is too long to be away from you!
Y/n: AWWWWWW!!!

•ABOUT AN HOUR PASSES•

Y/n: JACKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!
J: WHATTTTTTT!!!!
Y/n: I'm hungry!!
J: Same.
Y/n: Wanna get something to eat?
J: Hell yea!!
*you guys decide on your favorite restaurant, (the name of your favorite restaurant), and y'all got an Uber about 8 minuets after you decided what to eat*

•ABOUT A 16 MINUETS UBER RIDE•

*you guys got done eating and order another Uber*

Y/n: The Uber is here.
J:I know!
Y/n: okay damn *you say as you both giggle and get into the car*

Y/n to Uber driver: Hi!
Uber driver: Hi!
*you are sitting next to jack with is arm around you and you are resting your head on his shoulder/chest thingy. Jack's hand is on your thigh. He slowly gets higher and higher on your thigh without you noticing. You notice*

Y/n whispering to Jack: Jack not in the Uber!
J: *he looks up from looking at your thigh while biting his lip. He just looks you in the eyes and gives you a sexy smile and laugh. Then he winked.He kept inching higher and higher until he got right at the top of your thigh. He looked you dead in the eyes and then put his hand in between the top of your thighs. He kept looking at you and then he squeezed your thigh. You got chills and moaned a little. You were instantly socking through your shorts. He started to get his hand close to the the top of your shorts. Btw you are wearing like athletic shorts. He put his hand in your pants*
Y/n: Jack!
*he didn't say anything he just hit you with a sexy smirk. You couldn't help but feel horny. He inched his way to your p*ssy. When he got there he started to rub your clit slowly. You moan a little. You try to stop him but not really because you love it!*
Y/n: j-j-jac-jack.. stop not in the.. Ub-Uber..
J:shhhh baby we don't want her to catch us, now do we?
*he speeds up his rubbing for a second. You try not to let out a moan but it was so difficult.*
Y/n: N-n-no..dad-daddy..
*you throw your head back in pleasure. You bit your lip to hold In a moan. He slows it back down. You put you head forward breathing heavily*
J: Wanna go back to my place?! *asking loudly so the driver will hear*
Y/n: Jack I-I..n-
*jack cuts off by rubbing you as fast as he can. He asked again*
J: Wanna go back to my place?!
Y/n: *struggling to answer through the little moans of pleasure* y-y-es!!
J: Can we go to my house it is just right around the corner?
Driver: Sure!
*You still has like 9 minuets to get to your house so you thought going to the boys house would be better. Around a minute later you arrive at the house. You and jack get out of the car and you feel weak in the knees. So Jack picks you up and he speeds into the house*
Y/n: fuck what about the boys?!
J: No worries baby the aren't home and won't be home until tomorrow, they are staying at Logan's.
Y/n: hell yes!
*jack gets the door open and he slams it with his foot as you two make out up against the wall*
J: I fucking can't believe I locked you down you are so damn beautiful!
Y/n: Thank you I can't wait to make you moan!!
J: that's it I can't wait any longer!!
*he throws you over his shoulder and gos up the stairs to his room. When you get into his room he throws you on the bed and gets in between your legs. You make uot for a minute then he pulls away*
J: Y/n, is this okay I know we have never done this but-
*You cut him off, btw you are a virgin*
Y/n: Yes I wouldn't want to do this with anyone else..
*he pulls you back into the make out. As you are kissing you pull back and take off your shirt and jack takes off his. He unclips your bra and unbuttons his pants*
J:Fuck baby you are so hot..
Y/n: Fuck you are so sexy daddy..
*he pulls off his pants and takes them off. At this point you are just in your shorts and he is only in his underwear. He starts you rub your clit through your dripping wet shorts. You moan and groan and squeezed his free arm*
J: you like that huh?!
Y/n: JUST FUCK ME ALREADY!!!
*you say screaming because you wanted it so badly. You were whimpering because he wouldn't stop teasing you*
J: oh no baby girl is that any way to talk to me?
Y/n: I'm sorry daddy I just need you inside me!!
J: No this will not go without punishment!
Y/n: Oh yes daddy punish me pleaseeeee!!
J: fine baby girl!
*he took off your shorts and started to kiss your neck and trail all the way done to your p*ssy. He looked you in the eyes. He began to eat you out. You screamed his name. You grabbed a pillow and bit it holding in your uncontrollable moaning and yelling. Your legs where trebling so badly. But you wanted more*
Y/n: J-ja-jack fuck me please?!
J: okay baby girl if that's what you want?
Y/n: *you whimper and nod*
*he gets up and gets in between your legs and gets ready*
J: Y/n this might hurt and I'm so sorry for that...
Y/n: I know, but I want this to happen with you.
J: okay..
*Jack gets ready and a quickly as he can pushes himself inside you. You start to cry because of the pain. He pauses and whispers to you*
J: I love you y/n, I always have and I always will. And everything is going to be alright.
Y/n: I love you to and I know.
*he continued as the pain was slowly going away. You maned up and told jack to go harder and faster. He did as you said slamming into you. You where screaming in pain and pleasure. The feeling was overwhelming. You couldn't feel your legs anymore. He pulled out and you sucked him dry. But that wasn't the end of it. He went back into you and this went on for a good  hour and 30 minuets. We he was in you for the last time he made you cum and he came too. You both moaned. He pulled out and laid beside you*
J: I fucking love you.
Y/n: I love you too.
*the night ended with cuddling and falling asleep. The next morning you were going to meet up with a friend but you couldn't walk or even stand*
J: Hi baby good morning!
Y/n: good morning babe! *you try to stand up but you fall. Jack sees and runs over to you and helps you get back into bed*
J: I'm so sorry was I really that rough??!!
Y/n: that was the best part!
J: do you have plans for today?
Y/n: I was going to meet up with a friend but since I can't walk I guess I'll have to cancel and hang out with you instead!
J: I'm so sorry * he said laughing*
y/N: ITS NOT FUNNY I CANT WALK... okay it's kinda funny.
J: I think the boys are back.
Y/n: great now they are going to ask why we smell like sex and why I can't walk!
*you hear footsteps and you make Jake throw you one omg his shirts and give you some joggers. The boys come in right after you get the clothes on*
All the guys: HEYYYYYY!!!!
Y/n: oh hey guys. *you say awkwardly*
J: um hey.
Daniel: hey y/n come here! *he says opening his arms for a hug. You take a deep breathe and try to walk you make it off the bed the tumble down right in front of Daniel. Luckily he catches you*
Daniel: wth is wrong with your legs??!! Are you okay?!
Zach: why does it smell like sex in here???
All the boys:OHHHHHHHHH we are going to go okay bye now!!!!!!
J:OH FUCK!